Chapter 13

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sad thing about betrayal is that it does not come from your enemies---it comes from people close to you.

Emotionally wrecked, Eunyoung ran towards her room, where she can finally cry it all out. She wasn’t literally betrayed but the feeling she was having right now felt the same as to being betrayed. Of all people, such harsh words came from a person she trusted the most, her bestfriend.

Eunyoung crashed unto her bed and cried her heart out.

Yes, she and Junhoe did quarrel a lot but it was different this time. The look in his eyes, it was something she had never seen before.

“Eunyoung! Eunyoung-ah!” Hyejeong and Haeryung’s screams were heard throughout the hallway. As soon as they received a message from Jinhwan, they rushed into the dormitory.

The two entered the room and saw a thin figure lying on the bed, hugging a pillow that is mostly wet from tears by now.

“Omo…” Haeryung shrieked when she saw how broken Eunyoung looked.

“Eunyoung…We’re here…” Hyejeong called out.

Eunyoung turned to them and sat up. She stared at them for a while, trying to hold her tears. But the expressions on her friends’ faces looked so sad that it made her burst into another set of tears.

“I don’t know…I don’t know anymore…” She cried out.

Hyejeong and Haeryung sat beside her and sandwiched her for a hug.

“It’s gonna be okay.” Hyejeong patted her back.

“We’re here now. Just cry it all out.” Haeryung hugged her tighter.

With her friends’ words, Eunyoung did try to cry it all out. But with all the pain, it was impossible for the tears to wash it all away.

“It hurts…so much… It hurts me so much that I can’t even get hold of my tears.” Eunyoung cried out, abusing her already red and puffy eyes.

The scene was like that for almost half an hour. No one was talking. Only Eunyoung’s crying and sniffing were heard across the room.

“Am I being too dramatic now?” She asked her friends.

“No.” Haeryung answered her.

“It’s better that you let it out now than keeping it to yourself.” Hyejeong said.

“How did it end up like this? What should I do now?” She helplessly asked them. Usually, she’d have answers to these questions. Between her and Junhoe, she was stronger and wiser. She was the one who never failed to look for a solution whenever things didn’t go well.

“Ssshhh. Don’t stress yourself with too many questions.” Hyejeong calmed her.

“You’ve already went through a lot today. Give yourself a break.” Haeryung tried to shush her.

“I don’t know what to do.” She sighed.

“Then just let it be for now.” Haeryung answered her. “Junhoe is just angry now but sooner or later it will all cool down. Maybe he had a reason why he’s acting like that.” She continued.

“I thought you guys were on my side.” Eunyoung accused.

“Of course, we are. But, we have to give him the benefit of the doubt.” Hyejeong elaborated Haeryung’s point. “Eunyoung, he’s your bestfriend. Don’t tell me your relationship will be over just because you had a misunderstanding like that.”

“You guys need to talk it out. After all, you should loathe the action, not the person.” Haeryung pointed out.

“Yeah, Junhoe was such a bastard for what he did. But, just imagine all those years you spent with him. Was he always like that?” Hyejeong asked.

We do fight a lot. But it was the first time he accused me like that. She thought. “Then should I go and talk to him?”

“Yes, but not now.” Hyejeong replied. “You two are on the verge of your emotions. Who knows what might happen when you two would talk right now.”

“Just let time solve it for now and then you can talk about it.” Haeryung encouraged her and smiled back.

Eunyoung was so thankful for having her friends around her at this moment. Just being able to pour out her emotions already helped her to feel better. Without them, she might be a lot worse by now.

“Thank you. I wouldn’t know what to do without you.” She hugged them both.

“I love you, guys. I really do.” She hugged them tighter and so did the Hyejeong and Haeryung.

For a while, Eunyoung had forgotten the pain she experienced earlier…or maybe not.

The girls were at the cafeteria to eat dinner. Eunyoung immediately became the center of everybody’s attention as soon as she entered. Rumors have it, she was “dating” Mark Tuan and because of that, she had a scandalous fight with her bestfriend.

“Don’t mind them.” Hyejeong told her.

“Wasn’t gonna.” Eunyoung weakly smiled at her.

The three already sat down but still some people couldn’t help but glance at them.

“Annyeong!” Bobby smiled and joined the girls. The other members arrived one by one and also sat with them, even Junhoe.

The boys thought that it would be better if Eunyoung and Junhoe talk it out now, contrary to what the girls have initially planned.

Hyejeong and Haeryung looked at Eunyoung to see if it was okay for her.

Eunyoung was totally fine with it. She had a conflict with Junhoe, not with Junhoe’s friends. Though it was awkward, Eunyoung had to put up with it.

It was very quiet in their table. No one dared to open a topic. Only the sound of the utensils and their chews were heard.

“So…when are you gonna introduce us to the new guys?” Eunyoung asked, pointing Chanwoo and Jinhyeong out.

“Oh, this is Jinhyeong and that’s Chanwoo. New members….and apparently, new survival show.” Yunhyeong sighed.

“What? Another one? Your CEO must be crazy.” Haeryung exclaimed.

“Yeah, he’s crazy but he’s also wealthy and successful.” Hyejeong added.

YG does love survival shows. It was mean but on the other hand, it was a good way to enhance and motivate the trainees' talents.

“Who are you up against to this time?” Haeryung asked.

The boys looked down with Haeryung’s question.

“Ourselves.” Junhoe answered.

“What?!” Eunyoung thought that this might be a survival show wherein the members have to fight for their spots…and she hoped she was wrong.

“Hanbin, Bobby and Jinhwan hyung are the only confirmed members. The rest have to compete for the last four spots.” Donghyuk explained.

“I guess it’s gonna be me or Jinhyeong hyung who gets to be eliminated.” Chanwoo said.

“Don’t say that. We all have equal chances.” Yunhyeong told the “new” maknae.

The show was definitely a bummer. It was insane how they have to compete against each other. Eunyoung looked at them and she could clearly see how hard it was for the boys, even for the confirmed members.

“Well, after all, it’s YG. Survival shows are totally his thing. Good thing JYP and SM aren’t into it.” Haeryung murmured.

Hyejeong immediately elbowed her and gave her a “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter