Chapter 3

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejeong helped Eunyoung unpack her things. She arrived yesterday and was already done fixing her things in the room. Since, she's been here years ago, there weren't that much for her to fix. She also told Eunyoung stories of her past roommates. They were all weirdos according to her. 

There was one who cannot stop fangirling everywhere. The first time they met was okay but the day after that everything went crazy. The moment she would wake up, she would hear nothing but "Good morning oppa!", "Oppa, I dreamt about you. Did you have a dream about me too?", "Oppa, I slept well. How about you?". The worst part was that their wall was filled with her oppa's photos, even their bathroom!

Eunyoung cannot imagine how Hyejeong could have survived with that creature. It seemed funny though.

And the next one was the complete opposite from her previous roommate. If the fangirl was so talkative, the next one was so quiet. She said she never had a real conversation with her. The only thing she says is yes or no. The silence was killing her that time.

Poor Hyejeong, she had to go through all that. But I'm here now. I guess I'm pretty normal compared to the other two. Except for the fangirl part. But, I believe we'll get along well. Eunyoung thought.

"I really hoped that I'll have a normal roomate this year. You seem normal so yeah, I think my wish is granted!" Hyejeong said as she fixed Eunyoung's shoes in the shoe rack.

"Well, I'm glad to be your roommate Hyejeong-ah!" Eunyoung smiled.

Since she was from an all-girls school, she finds it pretty easy to adjust with girls. She's very much comfortable interacting with them, unlike guys.

Speaking of guys, she still don't know the names of the gentlemen who helped her awhile ago.

"Hyejeong-ah, mind if I ask you about the guys earlier? Are they somehow popular in school? It looked like they were." She asked her.

Hyejeong got puzzled then realized Eunyoung was a newbie. She immediately grabbed her hands and pulled her to sit on the bed.

"Omo, I almost forgot to tell you about that." She said and inhaled deeply.

"The guys earlier are member of GOT7. One of the hottest group of guys in school. They're pretty smart since all of them are from section A. They're also nice, like no one from them has an attitude problem. They're good-looking and each of them have their own charms. Not to mention, they're JYP trainees."

Eunyoung was in awe. She knew JYP was on of the Big 3 Entertainments in the country. They must be so good to be trainees in such company.

"First of all, the guy with the gray-ish hair is Im Jaebum. But everybody calls him JB. He looks chic and y.  But beware of that guy! He's such a gentleman that girls misunderstood his actions often."

Oh, so he's like that, huh. Good thing I'm not the type who falls easily. But, he is really nice. No wonder why girls like him. Eunyoung nodded, deciphering information bit by bit.

"The other member is Park Jinyoung. He has the same name as their CEO, so everybody calls him Junior. He's sweet and serene. He cares for a lot and I think that's cute."

This guy sounds sweet. A guy who actually shows affection towards fellow guys. So rare.

"Then there's Jackson, Jackson Wang. He's from Hong Kong. He's pretty good at fencing but he actually stopped and pursued music. If JB is y then I have no words to describe this guy. He's as hot as 2PM is. Seriously, he's hot."

A guy who's super hot. My ex-classmates would surely love that. Okay, maybe my dad should be worried by now. I have a hot schoolmate for pete's sake! 

"Next one is Youngjae. For me, he looks like a puppy. When you see him, you'd like to put him in your pocket. With that innocent face, you cannot imagine how he got such a powerful voice."

A guy who sings well, I like that! I hope I could hear him sing soon.

"There's Bambam, who is from Thailand. I know his name is weird but I tell you, his real name sounds more weird. Anyways, he's the cutest member. He's so cute that you want to take care of him like a noona would. But beware of that kid, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter