Chapter 22

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Eunyoung, Hyejeong and Haeryung were taking some time off practicing and went to an ice cream parlor near their school.

“It’s almost Foundation Day. I’m really scared.” Hyejeong said.

“Aigoo. It’s okay! You’re good at hosting, you can do it. Just recite the words properly and add some aegyo, you’ll be fine!” Haeryung told her.

“But I don’t have an aegyo.” She pouted.

“Oh please, are you kidding me?” Haeryung rolled her eyes and giggled.

They continued on eating but Eunyoung was restless. She was tired and the fact that Mark Tuan confessed to her wasn’t helping. She was practicing all day with him and she kept on pretending that his confession didn’t bother her when in fact, it did. She kept thinking of it all night and all day.

“Are you okay?” Haeryung asked.

“No.” Eunyoung shook her head.

“Why?” Hyejeong asked.

Eunyoung just sighed. She didn’t know how to say it to her friends. She knew they’ll be shocked and she didn’t want to expose matters like this. But, they were her friends, and Eunyoung wasn’t good at keeping secrets from her friends, especially a secret this big.

“It’s nothing. I’m just confused about some things.” She timidly replied.

“Is it about your duet again?” Hyejeong asked.

“Maybe?” She said at the same time questioning herself.

Haeryung and Hyejeong sighed. They knew Eunyoung was really stressed but they’ve done everything they could to cheer her up when she’s down.

But this time, it wasn’t as simple as the dance duet. Because right now, it involved her feelings towards him.

The day passed by fast and everyone in the dormitory were dead tired from practicing.

*beep* *beep*

From: Stupid Junhoe

Meet me at the rooftop. Now.

Eunyoung’s face scrunched as she read the text. As usual, Goo Junhoe was being his demanding self.

Psh. You can’t even add please in a text message.

To: Stupid Junhoe

Okay.

Eunyoung dragged her exhausted body up to the rooftop and met Junhoe. He was sitting at his usual spot waiting for her. Before approaching him, she could already sense that something was wrong. Junhoe’s shoulders looked heavy as if he was very stressed with something.

“Are you okay?” She sat beside him.

“Oh, annyeong!” He greeted her.

“You look gloomy. Is everything alright?” She asked. Eunyoung was very concerned. She heard that the boys were really having a tough time with the survival program.

Junhoe sighed, his gaze going down with it. He looked at her and asked, “Can I lie down on your lap?”

“Sure.” She said but deep inside she was nervous. He usually lies down on her lap when they have serious conversations, may it be on a positive or a negative matter.

“Yah! You’re really scaring me right now. Why act like this all of a sudden?” She brushed his hair, which he really liked. Somehow, it calms his nerves and gives him a soothing feeling with her soft and delicate hands.

“I’m just tired these days. Really really tired.” He said.

“You should sleep then and not go out at this cold night chatting with me. You should rest with every opportunity that you have.” She told him.

“It’s not just that. It’s more than the physical pain that I’m tired of. I’m tired of all the pain here *points at forehead* and here *points at heart*. What should I do?” He looked at her intently.

Eunyoung froze for a moment. Junhoe was staring straight into her eyes. She could see the perfect night sky reflect on his hazelnut eyes. It was a beautiful view she didn’t expect to see.

“Why are you not answering me?” He asked.

“Sorry. I was just in awe.” She answered.

“Of my handsome face?” He smirked.

“No.” She shook her head. “I’m in awe with the fact that this brat is actually stressing about some bigger things in life.”

“Yah! I was being very serious here and now you’re ruining the mood!” He sulked.

“Excuse me bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter