Chapter 21

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the end of the second period. Class 12-A were exhausted after having to retake a quiz on their first period that most of them failed last time. Even after another subject, they still didn’t recover from the tragedy. They weren’t sure if they should be thankful that the teacher scrapped the results of the first one or they should be mad for going through hell once again.

Eunyoung was sadly resting her head on the desk. She had a feeling she’d fail again. She did study last night but as soon she read the questions, she zoned out and forgot everything she had read.

She felt her phone vibrate so she lazily took it out. She received a message from Junhoe.

From: Stupid Junhoe

Come out of your room.

Huh? She questioned but still opted with his request.

She stepped outside and saw Junhoe and Yunhyeong waiting for her outside.

“Why are you here?” She asked them both.

“We heard you had a bummer test on first period. So, the boys and I were hoping this would cheer you up.” Yunhyeong handed a strawberry flavored yoghurt drink.

“Geez. You didn’t have to but thank you.” She smiled.

“And I haven’t thanked you yet for what you have done to Hanbin. This might sound cheesy but I was really glad you were there for him. I’m in the same team as him and I was worried as that time. So, thank you.” Yoyo smiled sincerely.

“It wasn’t a big deal. I’d do anything for you guys.” She smiled back. “By the way, what are you doing here?” She asked Junhoe.

“Yunhyeong hyung forced me to come with him so don’t flatter yourself that much that you have been blessed with my presence.” He bickered at her. He was sure in the mood to anno her even if she had a hard time at her quiz.

“Well then, it’s a pleasure to see you Prince Junhoe.” She curtsied with sarcasm all over her face.

“Okay, that’s enough. We’ll get back to our room now. Bye Eunyoung!” Yunhyeong said and signaled Junhoe to follow him.

“Bye!” She said and as soon as Junhoe turned his back on her, she tripped him. Junhoe almost fell down on his face but he managed to control his balance. Before he could look at her, she ran back to her room and hid behind the door, with her head peaking out just to see his annoyed expression. It was priceless.

After laughing off Junhoe’s body gag, Eunyoung turned back just to see an unhappy Mark Tuan. Mark was about to go to the comfort room when Eunyoung rushed back inside the room.

Eunyoung was about to speak and ask him about the practice later but Mark pretended not to see her and walked forward, bumping into Eunyoung on his way.

She was shocked. Was he mad at her? Why so?

Throughout the whole day, Eunyoung couldn’t help but think of Mark. She realized that maybe the reason why they can’t get the routine right is because there was something wrong between her and Mark.

“Hey, you haven’t touched your meal yet. What’s bothering you?” Haeryung asked her.

Eunyoung came back to her senses. “Huh?”

“What’s wrong? You seem so distracted.” Hyejeong said.

“I was just thinking of something. It isn’t that much of a big deal.” She shrugged it off.

It was their first day to practice the routine without a mentor/teacher but Eunyoung couldn’t find Mark anywhere. They were supposed to meet at the studio but he wasn’t there.

She texted the GOT7 members but no one was replying so she decided to visit the practice room where they were practicing the choreography to the song they were performing on Foundation Day.

She peaked through the glass door and there she saw the guy she was looking for. She slowly opened the door and slipped right inside.

The boys noticed her but they kept on dancing until the song was finished.

“What brings you here, Eunyoung-ah?” JB asked.

“I was just looking for Mark. We were supposed to practice today.” She said.

The boys got confused. They asked Mark earlier if he had a practice with Eunyoung and he said no.

“This smells like trouble.” Jackson whispered to Junior.

“Shut up.” He elbowed him.

The guys knew Mark wasn’t his usual self these past few days. They didn’t know why but they had a feeling it involved the dance duet he has with Eunyoung.

JB sensed the tension building up inside the room so he silently motioned the boys to go out of the room. The boys did as they were told to do so. When all of them left, Eunyoung finally spoke up.

“Why didn’t you show up?” She asked.

“Because I don’t want to.” He said as he lazily grabbed his water bottle and drank from it.

“What do you mean you don’t want to? We have to improve whatever was wrong so that when Kahi sunsaengnim comes back, we could present the duet better.” She said.

“I said I don’t want to.”

“I don’t understand you! Can you please explain it to me?!” She a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter