Chapter 2

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here." Mr. Goo Sukjin announced. The kids in the back seat were still vast asleep. The old guy tapped his son to wake him up. "Junhoe, wake up. We're here." He told his son and got out of the car to unload the luggages.

Junhoe rubbed his puffy eyes, not really wanting to wake up but he had to anyway. He then noticed a slim creature beside him. Eunyoung was sleeping peacefully as her head was leaning comfortably at the lad's shoulder. Junhoe stared at her for awhile, reviewing the features of her face. A smile formed on his lips, unnoticeably. His sudden realization of his bestfriend growing up into a very beautiful lady was definitely one of the causes.

Eunyoung, still in dreamland, was ignorant of the whole situation. Thinking this was just a dream, she kept still until she felt someone's breath on her forehead causing her to shudder.

All of a sudden, he flicked her forehead, making her quiver in surprise.

"OUCH!" She rubbed her forehead when she felt the minimal pain. "What was that for?!" She cried out.

"You're such a heavy sleeper. Aish! My shoulder hurts so much, you know. Tch, that big head of yours." He rubbed his shoulder as if he carried such heavy weight all-day long.

"I. SERIOUSLY. HATE. YOU." Eunyoung said earnestly, emphasizing each word.

"Don't worry. The feeling is mutual." He said coolly and got off the car.

Oh God, what did I do to deserve this annoyance today? She asked within.

Eunyoung tried to calm down and convinced herself that this will only be for today and it will be different for the following days.

She followed him out and plastered a smile on her face. She promised to not be affected by this guy's wits anymore.

"Are you sure you're okay now? I could bring your stuff to your room." Junhoe's dad offered.

"It's okay dad. I could take it from here." Junhoe persuaded his father.

"Are you sure?" The old man asked.

"We're okay dad. You must get on the road now before the sun sets down." Eunyoung smiled.

"Oh, okay. If you say so. I'll go now! Take care you two!" He said as he hugged both of the kids.

"Take care of dad for me please." She whispered.

"Of course, I will." He replied and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you appa." Eunyoung muttered sincerely.

"Bye kids!" He bid farewell.

"Byeeeee! Have a safe trip!" They waved him off as he drove away.

As soon as the car was out of sight, the two got back to bickering again.

"You hate it when I call Jaesuk samchon 'appa'. But then, you're always calling my dad 'appa'. How unfair." He complained at her.

"Only I can call the both of them 'appa'. But for you, it's a big no no!" She placed her forefinger in front of his face and shook it sideways. She sure does love teasing him.

"Whatever." He left and entered the building. She stuck her tongue out at his back then giggled over what she called victory.

At last, after all the annoying things he did to me, I made him speechless. She smirked and applauded herself.

Eunyoung suddenly frozed for a moment.

*brain processing...*

She then became aware of the fact that he left her alone outside. Greatly angered by the situation, she bit her lower lip then closed her eyes as she hung her head in displeasure.

AISH! THAT GUY! She cussed at him inside her head as she kicked one of her luggages.

I. Hate. Him. So. Much. She exhaled, bringing out the bad vibes in her.

"Uh. Miss? Are you alright?" A sudden voice came out of nowhere.

Eunyoung got startled and turned to the direction where the voice came from.

"Uh, me? Uh. Yes, I'm okay." She answered shyly.

It was a guy, a handsome one. Eunyoung was a very confident girl but she can't understand why she was feeling shy all of a sudden. She st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter