Chapter 1

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*sniff* *sniff*

A young gal stood in the corner of her room, trying to surpress her tears trembling from falling. This was one of the most heartbreaking scenes she had to witness. Saying goodbye to a loved one was never easy. She stared at his beautiful eyes then her gaze turned to his plump lips.

To say or not say. It was one hard decision she had to make.

"I'm leaving today. I'm sorry. I should have told you earlier." Firm as a rock she spoke. "As much as I don't wanna leave you, but I have to. This is not what I wanted, my love. Please forgive me."

As she spoke every word, she felt like she was suffocating herself. Goodbyes were absolutely not her thing. "I must do this for our sake. In this way, we'll meet each other proudly in the future. That's what you wanted, right?"

His eyes, it's looking directly at her, begging her not to go. As if the pain she was feeling was not enough that his gaze caused her more.

Please stop. Stop acting like it hurts you so much because it hurts me more. She cried inside.

"This is not the last, my love. Remember that."

She hugged him tightly again and uttered, "Wait for me, my love. I'll be back, I promise. Hang in there, okay?" Tears came rushing down on her soft puffy cheeks.

*sniff* *sniff*

"Hang in there? Now, how can he hang if he's just a standee? Psh." A guy said out of nowhere.

In just a snap, Eunyoung's mood changed from being forlorn into a very gloomy one. Just by hearing the voice that just spoke a moment ago, the desire to kill someone immediately popped out of her head. She slowly turned to his direction and looked at him as she was already torturing him in her mind.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, full of terror. He really liked annoying his bestfriend but the way she was looking at him right now made him regret the things he just said by now. "Stop it! It's creeping me out." He shouted at her. Eunyoung knew very well that Junhoe did not like where this conversation would end up. So, she started it by loosening up a little bit.

"How the hell did you enter my room?!" She yelled at him. Yelling was just first stage of her terrifying wrath.

"Uh, through the door?" He pointed out sarcastically.

@A?#%$&G!@#%!!! This little brat! Eunyoung cussed under her breath. "I knew that, you stupid." She pointed out.

She tried to restrain herself from beating him up, which was actually her stage two.

"Now, I'm stupid when you're the one who's crying, hugging and kissing that ugly standee of yours? How pathetic." Junhoe scoffed and slowly sat at her perfectly fixed bed.

"Oh, you did not just call my boyfriend ugly. For your information, Kim Jongin is beyond perfection." She wrapped her arm around the standee. "And the reason why I was crying was.....was.....Wait, I don't have to tell you, you idiot." 

"Let's see who's the stupid one when I upload this video online." Junhoe chuckled as he replayed the video on his phone. "Now, what will the title be? Oh, 'Fangirl gone crazy'. Or it could be, 'Beware, sasaeng fan'. Hmm, what else?" He asked himself as if he was just picking a dish out of a restaurant's menu.

Eunyoung couldn't believe this guy had the guts to take a video of her. Her blood was boiling and she needs to avenge her shattered reputation. Eunyoung slowly clenched her fists and warmed up for a serious beating session. She couldn't take it anymore and decided to push through with stage two.

"YAH! GOO JUNHOE, YOU BABO! TRY UPLOADING IT OR ELSE YOU'LL DIE!"  She chased him and slapped his arms, back and shoulders. "DELETE IT! DELETE IT, YOU BABO! DELETE IT! YAAAAH!"

Both of them ran across the room. It exactly looked like a Tom and Jerry situation but this Jerry was defenseless and could barely avoid Tom's attack.

"OUCH! STOP IT! OUCH! OUCH! STOOOOP! FINE, I'LL DELETE IT. STOOOOP!" He cried out loud.

With that, she stopped and a smirk formed on her lips, definitely a sign of her victory. All he needs to mature at a certain moment is to take a serious beating or slapping session from her. It never failed her up until now.

"Why are you kids so noisy? Is there something wrong?" Mr. Joo Jaesuk asked as soon as he entered the room.

"Well, your daughter has been harrassing me once again, Dad." Junhoe stuck his tongue out and rubbed his left arm.

Junhoe and Eunyoung's dad are close friends, hence, making their offsprings just as close as they are. Both of the kids are used to calling the old guys 'dad' since they grew up treating them as their fathers. It's very heartwarming how both families collide into a big one. But sometimes, Eunyoung just gets jealous when Junhoe calls her dad his own dad.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter