Chapter 4

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*riiiiing* *riiiiing*

Eunyoung scowled as soon as she heard her ringing tone.

*riiiiing* *riiiiing*

She got pissed off and barely opened her eyes to look at her phone. Who the hell would call her early in the morning?

Stupid Junhoe calling...

I swear, if you called me for nothing, I'm gonna beat you up to death.

"HELLO?!" She said, her voice full of annoyance.

"Don't you dare use that tone on me, Eunyoung-ah. Now, get up from bed and come down to the canteen. Breakfast is served." He said coolly.

"Ugh! You woke me up for that? Psh. Anyway, what time is it?" She yawned.

"For your information young lady, we've only got 30 minutes before class so you better get up now."

30 minutes? Huh? 30 minutes! Oh my gosh! There's freaking 30 minutes left! She jumped off the bed and threw her phone away.

Her alarm failed her once again. She was a heavy sleeper and not a single one of the 15 alarms she set woke her up.

She looked at the bed across hers, Hyejeong was still there. Looks like they're gonna be late on the first day of school. There's no way she'd let that happen.

"Hyejeong! Wake up! Wake up!" She shook her.

"Mmmm." She mumbled and rubbed her eyes then looked directly at Eunyoung.

"Hyejeong, we're late! I'm gonna use the shower first!" She said, almost screaming.

Hyejeong opened her eyes widely. For sure, she was also in a state of shock.

"What?! Oh noooooo!" She got up and ran to her closet to fix her things.

Eunyoung grabbed her towel and went straight to the bathroom.

She was cussing on her alarms and was quite thankful that Junhoe woke her up. Sometimes, that guy could be an angel. She washed up quickly and as soon as she got out, Hyejeong rushed in.

She wore her new uniform quickly and fixed her things.

In no time, Hyejeong and Eunyoung were prepared for school.

10 minutes left!

The girls ran towards the elevator. The hallways were quiet. They were the only ones left in the dormitory.

They ran as fast as they could! Good thing the school was just a block away. Luckily, they made it to school in time.

*pants* pants*

Both chased for their breaths. With their mouths being so dry, they felt like dying.

*cough* *cough*

"You okay?" Hyejeong asked. Eunyoung nodded in reply. "Do I look okay?" She asked.

"You're hair is kinda messy." She said.

Eunyoung brushed her hair using her hand and fixed it. "Is it okay now?"

"Better." Hyejeong smiled and walked towards the building.

Eunyoung followed her closely. They were in the same class, which meant less hassle for the newbie, Eunyoung.

The school was no joke. It was jaw-dropping. From the structure itself, it was better than Eunyoung's previous school. Even the uniform is prettier.

But, it was not the time for her to appreciate all things about the school because they were late for class.

They reached their room at the 4th floor but before entering, they both inhaled and exhaled deeply. Eunyoung was pretty nervous. The fact that Junhoe was not in the same class as her was nerve-wrecking.
She got into section A with her grades. That means, she studied hard enough back in her school. Well, for Junhoe, his grades weren't that high enough to get him to section A. But, he's in section B. Not bad considering there's four sections in their year. Aside from the student's talents and potentials, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter