Chapter 26

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He’s here.” Mark said as soon as he saw Eunyoung’s dad who came to fetch her.

“What happened?” Mr. Joo asked as soon as he saw his daughter who obviously looked like she was just drenched in tears and sweat.

“It was nothing, appa.” She told her dad.

“Are you sure?” He asked her.

“Well, Junhoe forced her to enter the horror house. Turned out she was terrified of such things.” Mark explained on her behalf.

“Junhoe? Really? But he knew you didn’t like going to horror places.” Mr. Joo said.

“He did.” She said.

“Well, I bet he didn’t mean to do that.” He cupped his daughter’s face.

“I thought so too, appa.” She smiled at him.

“Speaking of Junhoe, where is he?” He asked.

The whole bunch looked around but there was no Junhoe nor YG boys in sight. They might have already went ahead of them.

“I guess we’ll go now. Thanks for taking care of my Eunyoung!” Mr. Joo smiled at Mark and bid goodbye to the rest of her friends.

The night ended just like that for everyone else except for this certain person who still can’t recover from the happenings today. Last night ended so good why did he messed up this one?

“Are you okay?” Hanbin asked.

The boys slept at Junhoe’s place as planned beforehand. After what happened earlier, they felt it was a good plan after all. They wouldn’t want Junhoe to sleep in alone, blame and despise himself more than he should. Hanbin noticed Junhoe leaving the room they were sleeping in and followed him right after towards the balcony.

“You want me to answer that honestly?” Junhoe asked.

“You could even say it in a sarcastic manner and I’d still know what your answer is.” The leader replied.

Junhoe smirked at Hanbin’s remarks. Indeed, their leader knows him too well. “No, I’m not okay.” He sighed.

“Honest one, definitely.” Hanbin said. “Feeling guilty?” He added.

“Yes….. Maybe even more than that. I feel horrible.” Junhoe said as he hung his head low. He has never been ashamed of something he did, until now.

Hanbin looked at him intently, analyzing his every word and action. When he first met this kid, he thought he was just as passionate as he was for music. Junhoe couldn’t stop blabbering about Michael Jackson’s music and was always eager on training lessons. After some time passed, he got to know more of him. He started getting annoyed every time he’d ask for the things they’d do next and nag every time he wants to. But beyond that, he discovered the Junhoe that would do anything to help a friend in need. It has been years already and Hanbin discovered a lot about this kid that makes him easy to read.

“Can I ask you something?” Hanbin asked.

“What?” Junhoe directly looked at him.

“Do you like her?” He asked, straight to the point.

“What do you mean?” Junhoe said, trying to avoid such conversation.

“You know what I mean.” Hanbin said. “There’s no need to answer me now. You can tell me later when you’re sure of it.” He smiled and left Junhoe alone.

It was already the last day of the trip and the students were given their free tour. They were allowed to go where they want to as long as it is just inside the town and that they should be back for the bonfire later at night.

Eunyoung wanted to visit her old school. She went together with Haeryung, Hyejeong, JB, Junior and Mark. They weren’t supposed to but Hanbin insisted he, Yunhyeong and Junhoe would tag along. It wasn’t the only thing that made the atmosphere awkward. Jennie and some her friends decided to come too. It was certainly the most awkward trip to school.

“We’re here!” Eunyoung excitedly exclaimed. “It’s lunchtime so we’re allowed to meet up with my friends.” She added.

“Eunyoung-ah? Is that you?” A woman in her mid 30s approached the group as they were walking in the lobby.

“Oh, Miss Lee is that you? You teach here now?” She asked her teacher from middle school.

“Ah, yes. Omo, how are you? You’ve grown so much since the last time I’ve seen you!” She exclaimed.

“Yes, I think I did gain some weight.” Eunyoung smiled shyly.

“I heard you transferred in Seoul. Are these your new friends?” She asked pertaining to the large group of people behind them.

“Yes, they are.” She answered politely.

“Omo! Is that Junhoe?” Miss Lee pointed him out.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunsaengnim!” He bowed.

“Aigoo, no need to be so formal now. Our relationship goes a long way!” The teacher smiled. “It’s so nice to see two of my favorite students right now. What are you doing here?” She asked.

“We’re on a sort of tour and now we have free time so I decided to visit the school. My friends just tagged along.” Eunyoung answered.

“Oh, okay. By the way, are you and Junhoe still dancing together? I remember you two nailing every prod number that was given to you.” The teacher exclaimed in happiness.

The atmosphere became somehow a little bit awkward. They didn’t expect the topic to be about the two especially remembering what occurred last night. Junhoe shifted his head to another direction to avoid eye contact with the teacher and Eunyoung. But oppose to what he did, Eunyoung looked at him.

“I guess so. I mean we go to the same school but we don’t really dance with each other since classes are done in general not in pairs. But if it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be able to get in that school.” She smiled.

Junhoe was surprised as to how calm and straightforward she was with talking about him. He thought s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter