Chapter 15

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that. Sometimes, the measure of friendship isn't your ability to not harm but your capacity to forgive the things done to you and ask forgiveness for your own mistakes."

After talking to Mrs. Goo, Eunyoung finally decided to make the move. If Junhoe didn't want to talk then she just have to be the one to initiate it. It was a beautiful day and it would be much better if Junhoe and Eunyoung would finally make up.

You can do this, Eunyoung. You can do this! She cheered on herself as she was about to enter YG's Training Facility Center. Right after class, she headed straight to the training center. Eunyoung didn't want to waste time anymore. iKON knew she was coming because she texted them beforehand. Of course, she wouldn't want to interrupt them if it was an important training session. Good thing they weren't filiming for Mix & Match today. Seems like luck was on her side today.

The facility was kind of big; it was full of practice rooms and studios. The aura was definitely different from that of Seungri's. Because of the facility's  size, Eunyoung had a hard time finding the boys' training room. She didn't want to wander around, somebody might scold her since she wasn't a trainee of YG. Fortunately, there were two girls headed to her direction. Eunyoung was confused for a moment. These girls were so familiar to her she just couldn't tell where she'd seen them from.

"Ahh, excuse me?" She shyly spoke.

"Oh, you're here!" The girl with a very cute accent said.

"Huh?" Eunyoung said. First, she wasn't quite sure if she understood her clearly because of her pronounciation. Second, she wandered why the girl said that even though it was their first time meeting with each other.

"Sorry about that. She's Thai so her pronounciation isn't that clear. How did you get in here, Eunyoungssi?" The other girl with a very long hair asked.

"Uhh, I am visiting someone and it's kind of urgent so they let me in---Hey! You know me?" She pointed at herself. Eunyoung was quite nervous that they asked her about how she got in but suddenly got shocked when they knew her name.

"Of course, we know you!" The Thai girl said.

"How can we forget the only newbie in our batch?" The long-haired girl added.

"A good newbie, you must say." The other one corrected.

Oh right! Jennie's friends, Jinny and Lalice! She recalled. That's why they were so familiar. They were not just Jennie's friends but they were also trainees of YG.

"Well, if you're wondering where iKON's room is, it should be the last room on the left." The Thai girl pointed.

"Thank you." Eunyoung bowed.

"I hope you and Junhoe settle up now. He's really grumpy these days. I think you're the only one who can fix it." The long-haired girl winked at her and left.

Eunyoung was somehow embarassed that even those girls knew about her and Junhoe but was also thankful that they were also hoping for them to make up with each other.

This was finally it. She was only few steps away from the practice room, few minutes away from making up with him. She hold unto the doorknob but couldn't open it yet. She could feel the loud beats inside the room and her heart beat was pacing with it.

Calm down, Eunyoung. You can do this! For Junhoe, his mom, for yourself... She encouraged herself and then opened the door.

The guys weren't aware at first that Eunyoung had arrived. They thought it was just a dancer from Crazy who entered the room. But when they saw her reflection from the mirror, they realized it was her and they stopped from dancing.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" She bowed.

"Annyeong!" They greeted her back. Hanbin stopped the music but then it started the awkwardness. The boys didn't know what to do or what to say, so did Eunyoung. Junhoe, on the other hand, ignored her and grabbed his bottle of water, pretending nothing had happened.

Seeing his reaction, Eunyoung felt discouraged to talk to him. It seemed liked he doesn't even recognize her presence. Jinhwan immediately dragged Yunhyeong and Bobby out of the room.

"We're just gonna go buy some snacks!"

With that, the other boys followed and only Junhoe and Eunyoung were left. Though Junhoe was pretending not to care, he wasn't stupid to realize that she came here to talk to him and that even s wanted them to talk. It has already been days since they've fought.

He sat on the side, still waiting for her to speak up but she wasn't so he spoke first.

"What are you doing here?" He said, his eyes almost glaring at her. 

"Uh, I wanted to talk to you actually." She said as she sat a meter away from him.

Junhoe kept mum. He knows that if he opens his mouth, they would just quarrel again. He, too, was sick of all these drama. He knew he had gone overboard at first but as time passed by, he was convinced that it wasn't just his fault.

"I understand if you don't want to talk back to me right now but please, just let me explain." She pleaded. Seeing that he had no intentions to reply, she continued on talking. To her, silence always meant yes.

"Junhoe-ya, I told you a lot of times already but I'll tell you once again. Mark and I aren't together. All of those things you've heard are just rumors. We're just friends. Well, sometimes we are, sometimes we're not."

Yeah, right. Friends kiss each other. Come on now, don't fool me, Eunyoung. He thought.

"The times we were together were purely coincidental. It's actually embarrassing how everytime I'm in trouble, Mark was there to help me. The picture was from the day I got soaked from rain water and Mark lent me his hoodie. That was it. No more, no less. Just Mark helping me out." She continued.

As Eunyoung kept on talking, she could feel that Junhoe wasn't interested in listening to her. She felt so down and didn't know what else to say. No matter what she would say, it seemed like he wouldn't care at all. Eunyoung was about to give up but the she remembered Mrs. Goo. She wasn't just doing this for herself nor for her bestfriend, but also for the woman she treated as her mother.

This is my last hope. If he still won't talk back to me, then that's it. I'm done. She thought, giving up mentally but still fighting on emotionally.

Eunyoung reached for her wallet where she kept lots of pictures o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter