Chapter 5

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejeong and Eunyoung were in the girl's CR changing into their training outfits. They fixed themselves and both tied their hair up.

Everybody had to attend dancing classes even if they weren't dance majors. Everything up until now were general education subjects. But after their algebra subject in the afternoon, class 12-A will be having their dance class. In Seungri Arts High School, dancing and acting classes are substitute for PE classes. So, even if one is not a dance major, he/she undergoes dancing classes.

"Let's go?" Hyejeong asked and Eunyoung nodded in reply, following her outside.

As they were quietly walking, a familiar group of boys were walking towards their direction. Their voices and laughters were heard throughout the hallway.

"Eunyong-ah!!!" The rabbit-looking guy chimed as soon as he saw Eunyoung. He ran and hugged her tightly.

"Omo! Bobby oppa!" She beamed and hugged him back.

Bobby was the first one to let go. "I missed you. We were bugging Junhoe last night just so we can have dinner with you. But he said you weren't gonna come." He pouted.

Eunyoung was really close with Junhoe's friends. Everytime she came to Seoul to meet Junhoe up, his friends were always around. The guys were very friendly so Eunyoung didn't have a hard time coping up with them.

"I'm so sorry. I was with my roommate last night." She explained and pointed at Hyejeong.

Bobby noticed the other girl and greeted her. "Annyeong Hyejeong-ah!" She smiled and greeted him back.

"Eunyoung-ah!" Yunhyeong, Donghyuk and Jinhwan chimed as they hugged her, almost crushing her skinny figure.

"Oppa.......I can't......breathe......" She struggled for a gulp of air. But no one seemed to hear her complaint. Hanbin and Bobby also decided to join in. Junhoe was just looking at them with disgust from the side. Meanwhile, Hyejeong was just giggling over the sight, it was cute and fun to watch.

"Yah! Stop hugging her!" Junhoe commanded and the guys did as they were told.

"Aigoo. Our Junhoe is jealous." Bobby teased.

"Am not." The annoyed squirrel denied. "I'm just worried that her virus might spread to you."

"What did you say?!" Eunyoung asked outrageously.

"I said, they might get affected by your virus. Especially, when you're wearing such clothes." He taunted.

"What virus are you talking about?!" She asked, obviously annoyed with her bestfriend. "And what's wrong with my clothes?" She examined herself. Eunyoung was sporting a plain white crop top that covers her upper body until her belly button, leather leggings with a jacket wrapped around her waist and a pair of good sneakers.

"It's too.........provocative." He shyly stated. Junhoe didn't really want to say that in front of her, especially in front of his friends. But he can't find any other word to describe it. He can't hide the fact that he's a man and for his bestfriend to dress like this is kind of seductive.

"What?" She exclaimed. Eunyoung wasn't quite sure if what she heard was right. Eunyoung was the type of girl who likes to reveal some skin. May it be her legs, arms or tummy. She was confident and comfortable that way even though she didn't have a great figure. She always dressed up like this, especially when she hangs out with Junhoe. It was shocking for her to hear him say for the first time that it was provocative for him.

"Nothing. Let's just go." He told his friends. 

The guys bid farewell and made the girls promise to join them for dinner later. Junhoe was also taken aback when he said the word 'provocative'. He was fine with it before when they hang out together. But now that she's finally in a co-ed school in Seoul with him, he felt protective of her. He felt the need to prevent guys from swooning over his bestfriend.

The girls meanwhile, continued on their tracks on the way to the training room.

"You know Eunyoung, I still can't believe you're friends with Junhoe." Hyejeong exclaimed.

"Why is it such a big deal to you? You've been telling me that since this morning." Eunyoung replied. She doesn't get what the fuss was all about.

"I mean you already had an interaction with GOT7, who are quite famous. And Junhoe, your bestfriend, is just as popular as GOT7." She explained.

Eunyoung stopped and stared at her. "Seriously?" Her jaw dropped and her eyes were popping out. How could her annoying bestfriend be popular with that kind of attitude? Yeah, Team B was in some sort of survival show but she didn't think they'd be that popular.

Hyejeong shook her head and pulled Eunyoung back to walking again. "You know, people nowadays are into badass-looking, tough guys. Well, Junhoe and his group is kinda like that. But there's some who are still into the cool and handsome flower boys like GOT7."

Eunyoung was carefully thinking over what Hyejeong said. She could tell that she was one of the people who were into tough and manly guys but seeing how cool GOT7 is, she might as well make an exception.

"GOT7 and Junhoe's group are like the most popular group of guys in our batch. Both groups have different styles yet people still compare them. Maybe that's why they, themselves, think they're rivals. And you know, one's from JYP and the other is from YG. Heavy competition we got right there." Hyejeong continued to explain.

The boys didn't really hate each other. A little bit of dislike, maybe. But the fact that people compare them influenced their thoughts. Instead of hating, they feel threatened by each other.

Eunyoung was trying to absorb all the information. "Well, that's so....." She struggled to find the perfect word to describe the situation but failed to do so. "Nevermind." She shrugged and just hurried to their destination.

Few minutes passed by, more and more people entered the room. Soon, their teacher entered. Eunyoung gasped as she recognized who it was.

"Is she really our teacher?" Eunyoung whispered.

"Yes. I know what you're thinking. She's kinda strict so shut up and let's talk later." Hyejeong answered softly while she was plastering a smile on her face for the teacher was looking at their direction.

Eunyoung just gulped and tried to look calm.

Their teacher was Park Jiyoung. Better known as Kahi from After School. After graduating from the group, she had solo activities but then decided to be a dance trainer for kids who would like to be in the same field as her. She was a product of Seugri Arts High School so she came back to be of help.

Eunyoung knew her. She was struggling to calm herself up and stop from fangirling. Now, she's really convinced on how high class this school is.

"Good Afternoon 12-A. I'm assigned to your class again, what a pleasant surprise. Let's start with stretching, shall we?" She greeted and led the whole class. Kahi is nice but when it comes to dancing, she is very strict because she's really passionate about it.

When they were done with stretching, Kahi called out to check the attendance.

"So, we have a new student, huh?" She asked staring at the name on her list. "Well, that's very amusing. To enter this place in your last year in high school is very unusual. It's either you're good." She f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter