I SINCERELY HOPE YOU READ THIS

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! Here I am once again, releasing my feels. I'm so sorry, I really need an outlet to release this or else I think I'll explode from too much joy or too much frustration. If you're not interested, then I won't mind you skipping this. I'm not forcing you to read this. (Except for the last part though. I really want everyone to read it.)

Okay, so first, let's talk about MAMA 2014.

 

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT (I THINK YOU LIKED THESE TOO)

 

The Presenters

Lee Kwang Soo, Mong Ji (Song Ji Hyo), Lee Guk Joo, Jo Se Ho, Park Minwo and Lee Dong Wook made my night! Running Man together with Roommate is juuuust <3 I also loved Nam Joo Hyuk, Park Bo Young and Yoo Eun Hye.

 

Fight of the Century

Block B and BTS performing together gives me breathing problems. The dance break and oh, my Jiminnie ripping his shirt off!

And Girl's Day reactions were.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Zico and RapMon collaboration made me feel like real was about to happen. They're like two of the best rappers in K-Pop right now! That was totally daebak!

 

Ailee + Girl's Day

I like Girl's Day but sorry girls, Ailee was totally killing it! When they performed Problem by Ariana Grande, I just can't keep my eyes off Ailee! Damn, my baby girl was slaying! Yura did so good on the rap part though! <3

 

Masta Wu + Dok2 + Bobby

I seriously don't know what to feel about this. THEY WERE ON THE OPENING ACT, I SERIOUSLY DID NOT EXPECT THAT! Masta Wu was like bow down peasants legit hiphop is about to happen then Dok2 was so cute and cool at the same time. I know he's a hardcore swagger rapper but I just wanna keep him in my pocket. Is that wrong? =((( And damn, we have this SMTM3 winner, undebuted idol rapper owning the stage, Jiwon-ah!!! Masta Wu and Dok2 were all about swag and hiphop but Bobby was just bouncing here and there making me feel how he enjoyed the stage so I, myself, was enjoying it too!

  

 

EPIK HIGH

I totally did not expect Yoo In Na to sing for Epik High! It wasn't that great but still, good job for the actress! The Born Hater stage was freakin' good. Having Double B and Mino perform with them was a good choice! I'd love to see Beenzino though. But let's just appreciate with what we've got and appreciate Epik High for making it happen.

I love you, Tablo, forever! In the future, I would like to marry a guy as awesome as you are!

THEN WE HAVE THIS FUNNY REACTION FROM CHANYEOL HAHAHA SUCH A CUTIEPIE.

  

AND LET US NOT FORGET HANMAID WHO CAME ALL THE WAY FROM KOREA JUST TO CLEAN THE MAMA STAGE.

    

ON THE OTHER SIDE, HE DID SO WELL IN THE PERF!

 

AOA

They were all so glamorous yesterday. It was just sad how they didn't win anything. But still, they received the award in behalf on CN Blue. Hyejeong was so pretty I couldn't contain my feels. Oh, and she's also part of this story! HAHAHAHA! Three of my characters made it to MAMA! Yaaaaay!

 

THAT KHUNFANY MOMENT THOUGH

Even before MAMA started, I was expecting something between these two. Tifanny made her speech and I just want to thank the camera man for focusing on Nichkhun! HAHAHAHA! He seemed like a proud boyfriend! Stay strong, you two!

 

COLORIZE

How can Big Bang be so good at everything? They aren't my ultimate bias boy group but I gotta say...they are the KINGS of K-Pop. I love SuJu and 2PM but sorry my loves, Big Bang is totally uncomparable to anyone. Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips perf was so beautiful that it gave me chills. The lights show was awesome! I'm not sure but people say that GD wrote his rap on his solo stage during MAMA that's why he was gone for about two hours. I expected that his hair color might change but no, he was writing lyrics for his performance that will happen in just two hours HAHAHAHA No one else can do that except for THE G-Dragon! Good Boy was my favorite song this year, period. No explanation needed. Shirtless Youngbae + y GD + Good Boy, I didn't know how I managed to survive that perf!

     

     

DON'T WORRY AILEE, I FEEL YOU!

AND GDYB SANG FANTASTIC BABY WTF!!! HAHAHA I TOTALLY LAUGHED SO HARD BECAUSE WHO THE HELL PERFORMS THE SAME SONG FOR THREE YEARS AT THE SAME AWARDING EVENT?! WELL, THEY'RE BIG BANG AFTER ALL.

 

The New Age of EXO

EXO is actually my bias group together with SHINee. Their perf was amazeballs! (Except for the part where they lipsynced for Black Pearl and Overdose) I mean, yeah, I get it because helloooooo it's SM. But still, the vocal line on Tell Me What Is Love was so perfect, especially Kyungsoo. That one, was totally live, okay. =(( Kai's solo stage was amazing, as usual. I swear, he's the best dancer in K-Pop right now! And that was a non-biased opinion. I don't think anyone can own and possess the stage like him. I know I'm supposed to have fun with their perf but it made me feel so sentimental. It's hard for me to accept that it's only OT10 unti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter