Chapter 11

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*riiiing* *riiiing*

“Ugh! Shut up!” Eunyoung groaned and struggled to turn off her alarm clock on her drawer.

*riiiing* *riiiing*

This time, it was the alarm from her phone.

“Okay! Okay! I’m getting up! You happy now?” She yelled at the poor machines.

God, did she hate waking up early.

She checked the date on her phone and realized it was already the weekend. “Oh great, I woke up for nothing.” She scoffed and got so annoyed.

Soon enough, she noticed a little piece of paper by hear headboard.

I went out for an early jog, didn’t want to wake you up from your slumber sleep. – Hyejeong

“Maybe I should go out and jog too?” She asked herself and looked at the window beside her. The sun was about to rise and she could tell it was going to be a great day.

“Nah, too lazy to change.” She laughed and stretched as she moved out of her bed.

A sudden idea popped into her mind. Back in Namyangju, she’d dance as soon she woke up and it would be endless, yet of course, until someone stops her. In this case, Hyejeong was out and she had the room all by herself.

“It’s Eunyoung’s Crazy Dance Time once again.” She smirked as she plugged the speakers onto her phone and played her “Party” Playlist. She wasn’t really a party girl. So, if she had the opportunity, she’d party alone at her room.

The first song was I’m Him by WINNER’s Mino.

“Oh yeah! Way to get it started!” She cheered on and started to get in sync with the beat.

Eunyoung started to bounce up and down, she moved her body and hips sideward and lots of weird dance steps.

By Eunyoung’s Crazy Dance Time, she really meant the word C-R-A-Z-Y. The great dancer that everyone knew was gone. It was time for ‘Crazy Eunyoung’.

(I laughed so hard with the gifs hahaha I hope you can imagine the way she danced through these gifs)

“Modus wit jip ap eseon gaejosim hae!!” She yelled. By this time, she already forgot that she had neighbors. Good thing the walls were soundproof.

Song after song, Eunyoung was starting to sweat. This was her version of workout. Why bother to dress up and go to the gym or park when you can workout at your room?

When the 8th song began, she yelped. “OMO! THIS IS DEFINITELY MY JAM!”

It was 365 by EXO, the boy group she loved the most.

She didn’t just dance to the song but also sang to it wholeheartedly.

“Woooo oh ohhh oh woooo oh ohhh!” You can’t really tell if she’s still having her crazy dance time or was she just fangirling.

Little did she know that someone outside her door was about to knock.

*knock knock*

No response from her so he placed his ear near the door and heard the music and her singing.

*knock knock*

He knocked once again but still, no response. The guy decided to just enter carefully since she wasn’t opening the door.

As soon as he opened the door, a crazy and wild Eunyoung appeared in front of him.

Eunyoung didn’t really notice it because she was facing the opposite direction.

She continued to jump up and down and danced to heart’s desire. Until she turned around…..

AND SAW A SMIRKING MARK TUAN LEANING ON THEIR DOOR.

“Ah. Fck!”

*BOOOGSH*

She cursed as she tripped on her own feet and her face falling flat onto the floor. Eunyoung got flustered by his presence that she lost her balance.

“You okay?” He asked.

“Have you ever heard of knocking?” She asked as she got up slowly. “Aw! Aw!” She winced.

“Did it twice.” He shrugged and smiled at her. As if he was teasing her for the thing he just saw right now.

Ah, . She cursed again. This time, mentally.

“What are you doing here?” She shifted the topic before he’d open up about another one, which she really didn’t wanna talk about.

“JB asked me to give this to Hyejeong.” He held out a hard drive, Hyejeong’s probably.

She reached for it. “Is that it?”

“Yeah.” He replied coolly.

“Then, you can leave now, I suppose.” She smiled but deep inside, she wanted to push him out to save herself from more embarrassment.

“Okay, if you say so.” He smiled but before he left completely he glanced at her. “You can continue now.”

Eunyoung’s face became as res as a tomato. She immediately rushed to the door and closed it harshly, making a loud booming sound.

She leaned her back on it and was slowly sliding down to the floor.

“Joo… Eunyoung…” She exaggeratedly cried out. “Image, 50% ruined.”

The weekend passed by and all she could think about was the humiliation she experienced in front of Mark Tuan. She promised herself that she won’t do any of that stuff ever again. The past few days, she avoided GOT7 because she had the feeling that they already know what happened. An event as funny as that? It was absolutely a good story to tell.

“Hey.” Haeryung called her.

But Eunyoung was too busy hiding her face in case GOT7 arrives.

“Yah! Joo Eunyong!” She called out again.

“Huh?” She looked at her, dazed.

“Are you okay?” She asked.

“Yes. Why?” She asked back.

“Stop hiding your face, you look funny.” She laughed.

Before Eunyoung could reply, GOT7 entered the room just in time before their first teacher arrived.

The day seemed too long for our heroine for she was too caught up with avoiding GOT7’s presence. Though it wasn’t the first time she’d been humiliated in front of someone, but the fact that it was a guy from her class made her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter