Chapter 9

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay kids, it's time to pick the winner now. Raise your hand if you vote for Team Deukkie." Youngdeuk said as he raised his hand. Of course, he had to vote for his own team.

Everyone from Team Deukkie raised their hands. Meanwhile, there were about 5-6 hands raised on the other team.

"Ssaem!" Some students called out Dony who was actually raising both of his hands proudly.

"What?" He asked, acting innocent.

"Okay then, Team Deukkie wins!" Deukkie exclaimed and went to hug his teammates.

Team Dony accepted their defeat (well, some of them) and clapped for the other team.

"Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!" The children chimed and surrounded Dony.

"Arasso! Arasso! I'l buy pizza for you, guys!" He said, making the students cheer loudly.

"Ssaem! I want pizza too!" Bambam pouted.

Dony thought about it for awhile. "Okay!" He firmly said. "Pizza for everyone then!"

Team Dony cheered up and celebrated with the other team.

Just like that and the competitive feel between the two teams disappeared. Everyone was now united, all thanks to pizza

"Hyung, I'm a bit short right now. Can you lend me some money?" Dony asked his brother who was just minutes older than him.

"Yah!" Deukkie glared at him.

"Just kidding!" Dony playfully replied and went out to call for pizza delivery.

The class settled down and chatted for some time while waiting for the pizza to arrive.

"It was awesome, right?" Eunyoung asked her bestfriend beside her.

"What?" He asked.

She scowled when he didn't get what she meant. "My last move! Aigoo....."

"No." He simply stated and was about to yawn.

Eunyoung immediately covered his mouth with her hand to stop him from yawning. Junhoe got annoyed and slapped her hand slightly.

"Ow!" She winced.

"What are you doing?!" He glared.

"Yah!" She faced him. "How come everybody appreciated what I did, and you, my bestfriend, doesn't even compliment me?" She clamoured.

"Do I have to?" He asked, slowly getting grumpy.

She sighed, calming herself down when she noticed that he was about to get cranky. "Why are so irritable?"

"It's because you're irritating." He said.

"Aish!" She motioned to hit him but he left all of a sudden. So, she made faces at his back.

That grumpy squirrel. She muttered as she kicked the air mercilessly.

"That was good." A sudden voice from her back said, making her turn.

Eunyoung saw Jennie and her group. They were examining her from head to toe. She felt the coldness of their gazes that her knees almost melted down.

"Uhhh, thanks?" She said. It was the first time Jennie spoke to her. Eunyoung had a bad impression of Jennie but she was being nice as of now so she replied to her compliment.

"For a newbie." Jennie scoffed and left Eunyoung without any goodbye. She walked out on her just like Junhoe did.

"What was that about?" Haeryung asked as she and Hyejeong approached her.

"I don't know." Eunyoung shrugged.

"Pizza's here!" Dony chimed and the student crowded around him, so did the three girls.

The day passed by with all the students full from their teacher's treat.

Next day.....

Eunyoung and Hyejeong were about to leave to the dormitory when Eunyoung noticed they were leaving without Haeryung.

"Aren't we supposed to wait for Haeryung?" She asked.

"No. It's thursday, Eunyoung-ah." She simply said.

"So?" The other asked.

"Well, on thursdays and fridays, trainees don't go to school. They go to their companies to train. It's kind of like the condition the school and the companies agreed on." Hyejeong explained.

Why didn't he tell me that? She thought, referring to Junhoe.

"I envy them. They only go to school three times a week. While we experience hell two days more than them." Hyejeong complained.

"Come on, it's not that bad." Eunyoung nudged her and they continued on their way to school.

40% of the school's population was gone. Seungri Arts High School was not only famous because of their idol/trainee students but also for their quality education and high class lessons (dancing, acting, singing, personality enhancement). But setting aside that fact, it is always mandatory for trainees to take company lessons for them to incorporate the company's character.

Somehow, it was a gloomy day for Eunyoung. The day actually passed by quickly for her. There was no Haeryung, only her and Hyejeong. She also missed her bestfriend, Junhoe, even if he always annoyed her even by just his mere presence. And as much as she would like to deny it, she also missed seeing GOT7 in her class. Actually, she even missed Jennie today. The school just feels so empty with lots of students gone.

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it." Hyejeong said as she finally noticed that Eunyoung was not feeling quite hyped up today as she usually was. The two were now walking on their way to the dormitory since classes ended already.

"Is it that obvious?" She asked.

"Kind of." Hyejeong replied.

Eunyoung sighed, feeling sorry towards Hyejeong. How could she act so sad when Hyejeong was with her all day. She thought that Hyejeong might misunderstood her. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize." Hyejeong smiled. "It was also hard for me when Haeryung became a trainee. At first, I was really excited that she finally got in but as days passed by I realized how lonely it was. It felt like I was losing my only friend."

"How did you cope up with that?" Eunyoung asked.

"Rather than being lonesome and envious, I just thought of it as a good way to motivate me to work harder. If I do good in school, there would be a huge possibility that I would do well on auditions and eventually get in." She smiled. "FNC Entertainment is having open auditions next month. I plan to audition and if I leave a good impression, I could enter the company."

"Oh really?" Eunyoung asked, somehow excited for Hyejeong.

"Yes. I've been practicing for months now. I hope I qualify for FNC. They're not as big as SM, YG, nor JYP but they're my best option as of now." Hyejeong sighed, grasping on all the memories of her practices. "I really wanna get in FNC, Eunyoung."

"You will, Hyejeong-ah. I believe in you." She encouraged.

"Thank you." Hyejeong smiled warmly. "Aside from being a trainee on the company, I wanna get in so that I'll be excused on thursdays and fridays." She continued.

"Yah! Are you gonna abandon me now?" Eunyoung uproared.

"Yeah?" Hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter