Chapter 17

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nice to meet you, Eunyoungssi. I’m Taeyong by the way.”

Eunyoung doesn’t know why but the guy’s voice kept on repeating in her mind. There wasn’t much to him that she liked of but he was absolutely cryptic.

“Hey, what’s with the deep thoughts?” Hyejeong asked her.

“It’s nothing.” She smiled at her.

“I was looking for you earlier, where were you?”

“I had to go outside to answer a call.”

“Oh, okay.” Hyejeong said and took a sip from her drink.

“Guys, let’s take a pic!” Jackson chimed.

So, everyone huddled towards the center and strut for a pose. Unknowingly, Mark and Eunyoung were next to each other. Jackson took a pic and asked one of their JYP friends to replace him.

“You guys should be closer! Put your arms around each other.” He said.

They all did what he wanted. Eunyoung just noticed Mark was actually beside her. It was awkward at first, considering what had happened earlier, but they ended up doing the pose too.

“Hey guys! We should stop chillin’ around and get our asses on the dance floor.” Haeryung told the group and dragged Hyejeong and Eunyoung with her.

“Come on guys, let’s dance!” Haeryung told them and moved her body to the beat. Hyejeong and Eunyoung just giggled and followed her. Soon enough, their friends also joined them.

Few minutes flew by and the girls dispersed as they danced with other people around them.

“Eunyoung-ah, I’m just gonna go to the comfort room, is that okay?” Jr., who was dancing with Eunyoung, asked.

“Of course.” Eunyoung said and with that, Jr. left.

Eunyoung was about to go back to the VIP room when someone held her hand all of a sudden.

“What the---“ Eunyoung turned around and was shocked to see who it was.

(Author's Note: Yes, most of you were right. It's Lee Taeyong from SM Rookies.)

“You again?” She asked him.

“Dance with me.” He said.

“What if I don’t want to?”

He scoffed at her harsh refusal. He pulled her close and whispered in her ear. “That wasn’t a question.” Taeyong said and pulled her out to the dance floor.

“Dance.” He said.

“I don’t want to.” She stubbornly replied.

“I guess people from Seungri don’t really dance that well, huh?” He provoked her.

“Don’t you dare insult our school. I bet we are way better than you are.” She fought back.

“Oh yeah? Then, prove it.”

Eunyoung was a person with not much pride but the little that she had was absolutely hurt when he generalized the whole school.

“If I dance, will you stop bugging me after?” She asked him.

“Maybe.” He shrugged and smirked at her.

Eunyoung waited for the right timing and then she danced to the song. The song was kind of y so she danced to it seductively but with some powerful moves on the side. Taeyong just looked at her intently and was quite impressed with what he was seeing. People dancing beside them noticed the situation and stepped back to give them some space. Eunyoung didn’t want to dance for long so she kept it short and was about to finish. She slowly approached him, grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer to her. It was so close he could feel her breath on his cheek.

“Never insult Seungri.” She whispered into his ear.

He scoffed and turned to face her directly, their faces just a few inches apart.

“That’s enough, Taeyong.” Mark entered the scene and pulled Eunyoung away from the guy.

“Nice seeing you here, Mark.” Taeyong smirked.

“Well, not so nice to see you.” He sternly said.

“What’s with the cold tone? Didn’t you miss seeing me at all?”

“Nope. Not really.” He shrugged.

Taeyong smiled and looked at Eunyoung. “So, she’s your girl, huh?”

Mark grabbed Eunyoung’s wrist and pulled her to his back. “Maybe she is.”

Eunyoung’s eyes widened. She was never Mark Tuan’s girl. She was also confused with what was happening. Were Taeyong and Mark not in good terms?

“Oh really? I don’t think she agrees.” Taeyong pointed out Eunyoung’s confused reaction.

“Let’s go.” Mark told her and dragged her back to the room.

“What’s with you two?” She asked him as soon as they entered the room.

“It’s nothing.” He said coolly.

“I don’t think so.” She raised a brow.

Mark noticed Eunyoung wasn’t going to stop asking questions until she gets the answered she wanted.

“Listen to me, Eunyoung. That guy is dangerous. Don’t be friends with him. Don’t even have a conversation with him. Just try to avoid him as much as possible. Can’t you just trust me on this one?” He asked her.

Eunyoung was flabbergasted with Mark’s sudden words. A moment ago, he was just mad at her for overhearing his conversation with someone on his phone. But here he is now, convincing her to stay away from someone. She was supposed to say no but there was something stopping her. It was his eyes; she could see the sincerity in them that she couldn’t just say no.

“Okay, I’ll try.”

Mark felt so reassured with Eunyoung saying yes to him.

Hours passed and they all decided to call it a night and went back to the dormitory.

As they were walking, Eunyoung held Hyejeong’s hand tightly.

“Woah, you’re hand is so cold, Eunyoung-ah. Are you cold?” She asked her. Eunyoung nodded and pouted at her.

It was already 2:00 AM and the air was really cold causing her to shiver. Not only Eunyoung, but the girls also felt cold for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter