Chapter 16

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Looks like almost everybody know you and Junhoe made up already." Hyejeong said as she was skimming through her laptop.

"Oh really? How did you know that?" Eunyoung asked.

"The underground site, duh." She answered.

"I thought you guys were too cool to even meddle with others' lives. Why do you, or should I say they, even bother to know such things?"

"Well, we're not what you think we were. Let's just say we care about the things that happen around Seungri. There's a huge possibility that we all might bump into each other in the future, if you know what I mean. So, it's quite useful to know such things." Hyejeong explained with her usual know-it-all attitude.

"I don't really get it with you people." Eunyoung shook her head and marched towards the bathroom.

"Wait a minute!" Hyejeong stopped her.

"Why?"

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom?" Eunyoung half-answered, half-questioned.

"Why?"

"To wash myself up before going to sleep?" Why is this girl being so weird?

"Oh, no no no! We're not going to sleep yet." Hyejeong stood up and dragged Eunyoung away from the bathroom door.

"And why not?" Eunyoung raised her brows.

"Because... It's Youngjae's birthday today." Hyejeong explained.

"Omo! Really? I wasn't able to greet him! Oh right, trainees weren't at school today." She bit her lower lip.

"Don't fret, my friend. We'll see him tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah! He invited us to The Hive." She said cheerfully with a little seductive tone towards the end.

"The Hive?"

"Yes, Eunyoung. The Hive."

What the hell is The Hive?

____________________________________________________

 

"Hyejeong? Remind me again why we are going through the fire exit." Eunyoung asked as they were both struggling to go down through the fire exit on the back of the building.

"The dorm staff can't see us. We aren't allowed to go out this late unless it's emergency."

"Do you always sneak out like this?"

"Uh-huh. Lots of kids here like to party. So sneaking out isn't a rare thing. You're doomed once you're caught, especially the trainees."

"You mean trainees also did this?"

"Most probably." She shrugged her shoulders. "Ahhh, finally!" Hyejeong cheered as she reached the ground floor.

"Hyejeong, don't you think we're dressed too lightly?" Eunyoung asked. They weren't really dressed lightly but she wanted Hyejeong to realize that their outfits were a little bit too y.

Hyejeong went with an innocent but y look with a laced dress while Eunyoung sported a confident and daring look with a red cocktail dress.

Hyejeong

Eunyoung

"Naaah. That's fine. Besides, it's party we're going to!"

But really, it wasn't. Eunyoung was somehow uncomfortable since they were going out at night just by themselves. She wasn't sure if the neighborhood was really safe as they say it is. But she was with Hyejeong. There was no need to worry because she trusts her.

The two strolled around the neighborhood in heels. The place they called The Hive was just a 10-minute walk away from the dormitory. Even with such close distance, Eunyoung had a hard time in walking in heels.

"Are we there yet?" Eunyoung asked.

"Almost."

They took a turn to the right and they immediately saw a dashing thin figure standing nearby.

"Haeryungie!" Hyejeong called.

"What took you so long?" Haeryung asked.

"Sorry, it took me a lot of time to force Eunyoung to dress up." Hyejeong said to Haeryung who wore a shimmering sequin-filled dress.

Haeryung

"So, this is it?" Eunyoung asked as she noticed the structure beside them. It looked old and dusky, definitely no where near to what a party club would look like. "Happy Bee Bookstore? You have got to be kidding me."

Hyejeong and Haeryung glanced at each other. Both of them just giggled and entered the library.

"Yah! You're trespassing! They're closed already!" Eunyoung warned them.

"Just follow us, okay?" Hyejeong told her.

Eunyoung had no choice but to follow them. It was really dark inside and no one was around.

"We might go to jail for this." Eunyoung said.

The two just giggled and continued on their way to the last aisle of the bookstore.

I wasn't trying to be funny! She screamed internally and just let the two continue onto whatever they were trying to do.

When they reached the last aisle, Haeryung lifted a replica of the painting Mona Lisa and behind it was a passcode lock.

"0-8-2-4" Hyejeong chimed as she pressed the code.

The wall beside the painting moved and Haeryung pushed it further. It was a secret passage from the Bookstore to the private club.

Are we on Mission Impossible or what? Oh sht! Eunyoung panicked.

Haeryung noticed her looking so worried. "Chill Eunyoung, we're just here to party. Welcome to The Hive!" She smirked and walked inside the club.

Eunyoung was too astounded that Hyejeong had to drag her. Loud music could be heard as soon as they entered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter