2

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Two.

 

The meeting had ended and the girls let out a relief breaths. Somehow, they felt happy after the meeting with MBC pd-nim. He said that the girls didn't have to be with EXO every episode. The boys will appear only a few episodes but it's still mean that they will be with them though. When the pd-nim said the boys will only appear a in few episodes, the girls noticed the tease smirks on Chen's, Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's lips. It's kind of sign that ''we will make your live suffer if we just only get one episode together'' and make them shivered under their smirks. The girls only prayed that the boys won't pull off something funny towards them.

The girls walked out from the meeting room and headed straight to their own practice room. They had to practice MR.MR and Genie dance a few for the upcoming dream concert that will be held by KBS this Sunday. They even created a few break dances for Genie remix song. After changing their clothes to the usual practice clothes, they started stretching while chatting each other. 

''Unnie, can you go with me buy a bubble tea today after we done our practice?'' Seohyun asked politely towards Tiffany and Jessica. She respect and love her unnies so much because they're the one who with her through the hard times including her parents. She always rely on their shoulders, and they didn't mind if maknae want them to cut their hair short even though. 

Tiffany and Jessica nodded their heads and held out their thumbs. Seohyun chuckled and continued do her stretching. 

When they chatting randomly, the practice room door wided opened, and a figures came in. The girls turned away at the direction with their grins on their faces, expecting their manager oppa but when they saw the figures' face, their grins faded immediately. 

''What are you doing here?'' Sunny spat and frowned deeply. Taeyeon sent her a warning looks but she ignored Taeyeon and stood up in front of them but regretted it later because all of them were damn tall. 

''Nice way to greet your sunbaes, Lee Soonkyu.'' Kris scoffed and rolled his eyes but like usual, Sunny ignored him so Kris let it pass. He eyed the girls one by one with arms crossed until he eyed landed on a particular girl figure at the corner of the room and his heart made a flip. He cleared his throat and looked at Suho, sending him a telepathy to tell the girls why they came here. 

''Well, we're dropped by just because we want to send our congrats for your first variety show and actually,'' Suho cleared his throat and looked at Taeyeon with a small smile,''we kind of glad that MBC pd-nim choose us and it's a honor to be with same show as rookie girl group like you girls.'' he finished with a grinned. 

''At least, he didn't choose some random new rookie girls group because it sure will be annoyed me to death.'' Kai rolled his eyes and all of them included the boys, shut their mouths and looked at Kai awkwardly. Kai blinked and looked at Suho with why-you-guys-looks-at-me-that-way's looks.

Suho sighed and cleared his throat again. ''Anyway, I hope we can work together very well till the show end successful.'' he l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter