21

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty-One

 

The next morning Taeyeon woke up once she heard Tiffany's phone ringing loudly and she groaned as she sat up. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked at Tiffany's bed. She frowned when she found it empty. Yesterday she check, the girls schedules are free today. No recording and no filming. 

She yawned and jumped out of the bed and walked out from the room. 

She blinked when she looked all of their members were lounging at the living room watching movie. Usually, she's the first one to wake up on their free day and the other members are the hardly ones to wake up. 

''Girls?'' 

She blinked twice when no one respond to her. When she about to walk toward them, Tiffany called her from behind. 

''Tae?'' 

Taeyeon spun around and her eyes widened when she saw the snacks on the plates that Tiffany and Sooyoung brought. 

''Y-yah! You can't eat all of this!'' 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and walked past the leader. ''Yes, we can. Relax unnie.'' 

''But..your diet..'' 

''Don't worry, lim oppa won't know.'' Tiffany giggled and sat next to Hyoyeon. 

Taeyeon's jaw dropped when she watched her members casually eat the heavy snacks with a laughs. Of course she missed all of this, but they can't break the diets just like that. 

''Come, Taeyeon. Don't worry. We will break our bones later at the gym. Right now, let's eat first okay?'' Jessica grinned. 

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at her but sat next to Jessica with a sighs. ''Aren't you supposed control your diet? Because soon you will be announced and I bet you don't want to look ugly on the news.'' 

Jessica cleared . ''Shut up.'' she mumbled. 

Taeyeon shrugged and eat the snacks too. Even herself can't control how welcoming the snacks are. She just let her members especially Yuri to chose whatever movie she wants to watch. 

''How about 'Must Be Love'?!'' Yuri squealed and took out the movie from the drawer. The girls groaned. 

''No, Yuri. NO.'' Hyoyeon ran toward her and throw the movie away. Yuri gasped and hit Hyoyeon with the pillow. 

Soon, the pillows fight started. Laughs, screams, yelps, and squeals were heard from the girls mouth. The feathers were flying all over around the sitting room and the girls could care less about it. 

''Oh my god, stop it!'' 

''Hahaha attac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter