25

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty-Five

 

Now, all of the girls and the boys are ready for the recording and all of them were busy preparing themselves, getting their make-up done and reading the scripts which they thought they should read and memorised since they're going to filming indoors. The tension between the boys and the girls thick because the event that had happened last night at the girls' dorm. Even Kris and Jessica were awkward with each other. 

All heads including MBC staffs turned to the door once it opened and Baekhyun stepped in with a innocent looks. He shrugged and blinked when he met eyes with s. They all knew he trying to act casual and soon, all of them gasped when he walked toward Seohyun and awkwardly smiled before he patted her shoulder and walked toward the mouth-gaping Chanyeol at the corner. 

''Dude, what was that?'' eye-wided Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun snorted at his friend and chose to ignore his question as he let his stylist done his make-up. Chanyeol made a face when Baekhyun ignored him and stroded toward Suho, D.O and Chen. But not before he kicked Sehun on the shin, making the poor maknae jolted up and yelled in the pain as Chanyeol laughed and ran toward Chen. They just rolled their eyes at Chanyeol. 

Tiffany completely ignored the looks on her when Baekhyun stepped into the dance practice room. The meeting between Baekhyun and her only Taeyeon and maybe Suho only knew. After having a breakfast with Baekhyun as a friend, Tiffany had found how sweet Baekhyun actually is. There's no wonder Seohyun also took liking towards him as well. But she already vowed that she won't ever crossed the line. It won't be so bad if she befriend with Baekhyun. 

''You know, Seohyun trying to talk to you but she was afraid because your face looked like you can eat her in the couple of blinks.''

Tiffany looked up from her iphone and snorted when Taeyeon looked down on her. True, she has been ignored Seohyun because she want to give her lesson. Even she feel bad toward Seohyun about him but still, she older than her so she shouldn't slapped her in the first place. 

''I want her to be brave to approach me first like how brave she is to slap me last night.'' she looked over her shoulder and saw Seohyun was talking with Sooyoung and Yuri. She smiled. ''Beside, I'm happy that Baekhyun trying to make it easier for me and Seohyun.'' 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes but smiling when she saw her members are slowly turned to their old selves. But she noticed when Chanyeol teased Sooyoung making Yuri and Seohyun had to hold Sooyoung before she could choking him to the death. Oh well. 

 

-----

 

''Ugh! Go away Chanyeol, before I slap that face of yours and smudge your freaking make-up.'' Sooyoung hissed when Chanyeol playfully tugged on her hair that makes her annoyed. Yuri and Seohyun looked at each other whether they should left and let those two settling with each other or stayed. And when Chanyeol grinned and tugged Sooyoung's hair a little bit harder, they had to jump on their feet and hold Sooyoung's arms. 

''CHANYEOL YOU FREAK!'' she screamed and Chanyeol stumbled backwards as he casted a innocent looks toward his leader and MBC staffs. The staffs are laughing and waved them aside, thinking maybe they were joking with each other but not for Suho. He sighed and smacked the back of Chanyeol's head. 

''Ow, hyung!'' he pouted. Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol left. 

Sooyoung glared at the back of Chanyeol as she stood up and whined at Taeyeon about Chanyeol. But she was blushing hardly and Taeyeon snorted. 

''You like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter