27

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty-Seven.

 

The group of girls were pacing around the room with the staffs following around behind them all the time, trying to get the girls ready as they wait for their turn. The room full with murmurs and grunts, somehow they panted a little. Taeyeon almost laughed when she saw how nervous and rushed her members are to be least perfect for their dear fans. Rolling her eyes, she shook her head when she heard her members yakking away with the stylist unnies.

''Unnie, how do I look? Did I look fat?'' 

''Is my heels are okay to use?'' 

''Did my next outfits for the next stage already done prepare?''

''My hair didn't look too tangle with each other right?''

''Am I look really short? No, right?''

''Okay GG, get ready for 5 minutes!'' 

Taeyeon sighed and nodded. She turn around and meet with her members nervous yet excited eyes. Although they already being on stage many times with many fans screaming their chants, they still nervous and somehow afraid if they might messed the whole stage or worse, concert. So, they practiced hard and hoping the better performance they could give. 

Taeyeon held out her hand and followed by Tiffany, one by one put their palms on top of other hands and chanted their slogan loudly to ease the nervous feeling that started to build more in their chest. ''Jigeumen So Nyuh Shi Dae!'' they hollered as they laughed while the staffs clapping their hands with a proud smiles as they watched the girls jogged toward the stage entrance like a kid. 

As the sound of the beginning of I Got A Boy song, Sooyoung along with Yuri grinned while wiggling their brows at each other before looked at the fans, who wildy screaming as they shouted together with Sooyoung. ''Ayo, GG!'' and the girls drowned themselves with the music and fans screaming, completely forget about how nervous they were back there as they freely enjoy the stage with each other with big smiles and twinkling eyes. 

 

----

 

Super Junior and EXO both had these little proud smiles plastered on their faces when they saw how the girls conquered the stage and fans with their dances and awesome vocals at the stage on the monitor. They noticed how the girls instanstly loosened themselves again and smoothly danced with a music like they did when they first time joined the the SMTOWN stage and debuted.

EXO nodded their heads and applauded loudly when they heard Taeyeon and Tiffany hit their high note on MR.MR perfectly. Even though, they were tired after performing 4 songs, they still managed to watch the girls's performance with wide eyes.

''They're good, isn't it?'' Kris smiled while sipped his water. But his eyes only focused on Jessica when camera focused on her and immediately the cheesy smiles lit up on his face, making the other members gagged. But they couldn't agree more with their hyung's comment because the girls are really good- no, they are really awesome.

''Woohoo!!'' they whistled and hollered when SNSD finished their last song without a mistakes and bowed happily at the fans with grins. ''Jigeumen So Nyuh Shi Dae! Thank you, SONEs! We love you guys so much! Muah!'' they heard the girls gave the last comment before hopped off the stage with happy smiles.

Before the boys could comment about how the girls performance, they were rudely interupted by the backstage's staff. ''Kai, Sehun, Lay and Chanyeol! Please get ready for the next stage! Be prepare in 30 minutes!'' and left them again. 

After what heard the staff said, Chanyeol jumped off from his chair with a wide eyes. He panicked. ''God, what if I forgot the steps and mess up the stage?!'' he shouted. He clenched and unclenched his fist as he walked around the waiting room back and forth making the members dizzy by his movements. 

''Aish, Chanyeol!'' Baekhyun groaned and grabbed the latter upper arm to stop him. He looked at Chanyeol's pale face and rolled his eyes dramatically. ''Don't worry, dude. I know you can do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter