9

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Nine.

 

⇒Tiffany's POV

 

I got discharged today after a weeks I stayed at the hospital. When I arrived at our dorm, the girls gave me a suprises and I can't be more thankful. I'm touched so I cried. Heh, manager oppa called me a crybaby because I'm crying on a happy atmosphere. I'm just touched, that's all. Beside it's normal okay. 

Back to where I stepped on the dorm, oppa make us sit and face him. The looks on his face make us nervous and got sweaty palms. Aye. I thought it's something had happened, but oppa said that the last week episode, which EXO and SNSD pay me and Seohyun a visit has the high ranking. Oh god, just for today, I already cry twice but this time, all of us crying when oppa told us the good news. 

''Let's celebrate!'' Hyoyeon chided and grinned. She even make her trademark smirk and oppa just sighed. I know what Hyoyeon's smirk mean. But I don't think it's a good idea to drink a beer because as I know, tomorrow we've a schedule. 

''Aww, loosen up!'' 

I shook my head at her and got up. ''I have something to do at the company. Just enjoy without me, I'll be back before 1.'' I waved my hand and headed out with my MCM duffel bag slung on my shoulder. I heard the girls whining, called me a party pooper. I just chuckled. Seriously, I don't have time to party because it already weeks I left behind. I had to catch up with what I left behind. 

Taeyeon told me that she and Seohyun already got the dance tutorial for our sub-unit album. I don't want be a burden and make our dance routine late toward our dance instructor, so I decided to learn it today. 

Since our dorm near the company, I just decided to walk and I took out my earphone and plugged in. I glanced at the clock and it shown 10;21 p.m. I sighed. I only had a couple of hours and I just hope that I can catch the dance fast and properly. 

I arrived and huffed when I saw a bunch of girls at the outside of SM building and tonight it quite cold. I looked at their outfits and some of it even had their uniforms school on. I shook my head and lower my cap and righted my fake spect. 

As I was about to walk passed them, a arm held in front of my. I looked up and meet with a angry eyes. I assumed this girl didn't recognize me which is a relieve but soon, she pushed me hard and I stumbled backward. Thank god I had a good balance. I glared at the girl under my cap. 

I want to snap at the girl and telling her who I am but a arms wrapped around me from behind and I felt annoyed but soon I felt a breath near my ear and a voice whispered, ''You need to thanks me later.'' 

I gasped and I blinked when I stepped in the familiar building. How? When? Did I get in here? I spun around and saw Kai smirked as he crossed his arms. I blushed and cleared my throat before I noticed Luhan, Baekhyun and Sehun behind him. 

''What are you doing here, alone?'' Luhan asked as he walked toward me. ''Aren't you supposed to be at home since you got discharged today?'' I looked away. 

''It's dangerous for a girl like you to walk around here alone.'' Baekhyun said before I could reply to Luhan's question. I sighed and walked backward, facing them. ''I know, but I've something to do-'' I bumped with soft but lean chest with a thud. 

I spun around and Kris looked at me with blank eyes. Great, why I am stuck with them, I mentally rolled my eyes and stepped away from him. ''Uh..I gotta go. Bye.'' I jogged away from them and got into SNSD's room practice. 

I put my duffel bag on the couch and changed my clothes. Since I lazy to go to changing room, I just changed it in here. I was in clad pair of sport shorts and pink sports bra and tied my hair in loose ponytail. 

I took out the cd that Taeyeon gave me and I connected it with the laptop in our room. I watched the dance and almost cringed. It's not that hard especially that fingers dance thingy part. It's just, awkward for me to dance alone without Seohyun and Taeyeon because it looks cute and good with three people, then again I sighed, and started strecthing. 

''One and two and three...'' 

Times passed and its already 12 but I still can't caught the dance yet. I groaned. I already bath with sweats and could care less as I laid my back on the cold floor. ''Now I understand why the fans somehow called me a slow poke.'' I pouted when I remember Hyoyeon always teased me about how slow I am with the dancing and always ended in mistakes. 

I crawled toward my duffel bag and I whined when I forgot to bring a water with me. ''Did I started my day with a wrong step..'' I sighed as I walked out toward vending

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter