18

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Eighteen.

 

Lee Sooman messed his gray hair furiously. Just this month, there's too many things happened toward the girls and the boys. He don't know if his decision to make both of the group catching up together for what happened are good to be truth. The first news about the girls got caught injured with the boys in the street make him somehow thought that was good. But then, the second news about the stage accident that the girls had happened at dream concert nearly gave him a heart attack. Along the girls promoted their songs, never things like this happened. And again, the third news about one of the girls, Tiffany got ually harrassed by SM's guard and one of the boys, Sehun got slice on the arm when he want to help, make Sooman almost the stage of dying and was sent to hell. 

And today, the fourth news about Jessica got into accident was making him choked on his own breaths. There's too many activities that girls has to do by this end of month and he want it all clear but he didn't exepect things like this happened when he thought it's gonna end. 

But he knows, all these that happened were nothing had to do with the boys. He sure the boys always feel what he feeling right now. 

His phone rang and he answered it straight away without looked at the caller. 

''Uncle!'' Sunny's voice boomed through his ear, make him flinched a little. 

''Yes, Soonkyu.'' 

''Did you hears about what happened towards Jessica?'' there's a bit sign of panic and worry in her voice and no one can't blame that.

''Yes, I di-'' 

''Then, why the heck the reporters all over the hospital lobby and making us got stuck in the car?! We can't even go out because of this stupid reporters blocked us!'' 

Sooman's eyes got widened and he looked at his secretary, that flinched under his hard stares. 

''I'll call you back, Soonkyu.'' and he hangs up with a loud bang. 

''Didn't I tell you to cover this things up without the reporters know?'' 

''I'm so sorry, sir. I've already sent a few guards to the hospital right away, because definitely we can't stop them and we got the news late after the reporters know first.'' she bowed while nibbling on her lower lip when Sooman didn't say anything. 

''Alright. Get the car ready for me.'' 

 

 

.....

 

 

Kris was panicking. He with the EXO-M members were in China for their new variety shows when he got the call from Suho, that Jessica got into accident when she's on the way to filming the variety that they supposed to film together today. 

Kris was pacing back and forth and Tao grew annoyed by the elder action. ''Would you please calm down?!'' and he threw a cushion pillow toward Kris but he seemed didn't mind it. 

''If you're panicking like this, it won't help anything, Kris.'' Xiumin sighed and flopped his body next to Tao. He glanced at the younger sour face and rolled his eyes a bit. ''Let's just wait until Suho or manager hyung call us back, okay?'' he added. 

Kris sighed and messed his hair. If he has power, he will sure already at Korea by now. He was aching to know if Jessica is alright or otherwise. And his manager and Suho didn't call make it worse. Xiumin's right, if he was panicked like this, it won't help anything either, so he decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter