16

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Sixteen.

 

Kai opened the cafe glass door wide enough for both of them to walk in. Kai has brought Tiffany to the cafe that special built up especially for the idols who are dating. That cafe had the high security, so the paparazzis can't barged in. Even though the costs are high but it worth the money for the idols and korean celebrities. 

Tiffany had the awe smile on her face. She never know that they had provided cafe like this in Seoul. Now she knew, she felt excited to know who among them had dating each other. On the corner of the cafe, she saw someone familiar. Her jaw dropped once she saw Apink's Chorong with Infinite's Sunggyu. She couldn't believe her eyes as Sunggyu leaned in and kissed Chorong on her cheeks. She knew that those two lately had been on news about them secretly dating but she don't know that they're really actually dating!

Tiffany cheeks immediately turned red when they kissed and Tiffany turned to look at Kai and Kai had a smirks on his face. 

Tiffany rolled her eyes but chuckled. She followed Kai toward the counter and from the corner of her eyes, she saw that Sunggyu and Chorong suprised faces. Since she befriend with Chorong, she looked at her and winked make Chorong bit her lips and blushing. 

She flinched a little and jogged toward Kai who had calling her. The cafe manager looked at her and winked. ''Your secrets are safe with me.'' she mouthed. 

Tiffany laughed a little and gave her thumbs up. She walked side by side with Kai as she looked surrounded her. Mostly, all the rooms in the cafe are closed with black tinted on the window. She wondered if they done enough than kissing. She shuddered the thoughts of them make in the room. 

''These rooms are soundproof, in case you're wondering..'' 

Tiffany blinked. How did Kai knew about the rooms? She looked at Kai with narrowed eyes. Kai rolled his eyes. 

''I know because manager hyung told us about this. Don't look at me that way please.'' he sighed. 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and walked in the room that Kai already booked for them. She looked through the room with a mouth agape. This room looks indeed cute yet classy plus cozy. There's a small living room on the center with flat tv. The couch looks so fluffy and the small glass table with it complete the look. Tiffany couldn't blinks her eyes as she continued eyeing the room with Kai trailing behind her. The room had the nice aura by just looking at it. She wondered how much it is costs. She know that Kai income were bigger than her, but she thought its not nice for him to bring her here since both of them didn't have any relationship. 

She gasped when there's a knock on the door before Kai opened it. 

''Is there anything you want to eat or drink?'' a cute chubby girl asked politely with a smile. 

''Tiffany?'' Kai loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter