Not an update

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I don't know if I can continued writing this story. How I can finish it when SM really got into me? Firstly, Kris. Okay, I still continued to write this story even though Kris not in EXO anymore but now, Jessica. Do you guys expect me to continue it when one of my favorite member got cutted off because unknown reason? (though rumors said that she getting married, and I'm fine with it) And like this already planned out, in my story Kris and Jessica both in relationship but in reality, both of them already being out from SME. 

Idk if SM is retarded or Kim Youngmin is the retarded one. Have SM had not enough with Kris leaving EXO and now they made Jessica leaving SNSD too. Lol this gotta be kidding at first. I wonder if Kim Youngmin got jealous with Lee Sooman's idols, i mean, let's see. SNSD is one of the idols group that Lee Sooman created and become top of the world and here Kim Youngmin tried to break them off. 

''SNSD is the legend. The longest girl group that last long for 8 years.'' now now, this tittle really goes nothing for me when it only 8 of them. SNSD is created by OT9, so it should keep in that way. Not OT8 or whatsoever. They started as 9 members then it should ended by 9 members too. I don't want to see EXO and SNSD, my top favorite group being stepped and crying. I just want the best for them and I hope SM will telling us the truth, about Kris and Jessica.  

2014 is really full with SM's bull, starting with dating issues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter