26

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty-Six

 

Taeyeon was rummaged through her duffel bag, trying to look her mp3 that she was so sure she already placed it in. She groaned as she flopped on the couch. ''I left it at practice room, gahh.'' she pouted. As she about to stand up, she saw Sooyoung was running back and forth from her room and wardore room. She frowned. ''Sooyoung-ah?'' 

Sooyoung let out  a little yelp and she quickly spun around, saw her leader sitting on the couch with a sweats all over her forehead and neck, so she assumed maybe she just got back from practicing for TTS's comeback. Grinning, she walked toward Taeyeon. ''Yeah?'' 

''Where are you going?'' Taeyeon looked at her from head to toe. ''Are you going to SM?'' 

Sooyoung nodded and fixed the zip of her wide jumper. She tied her hair in high ponytail before she answered her. ''I'm going to practice the dance for SMTOWN upcoming concert with SuJu oppas.'' 

''Alone?'' she frowned and jumped off her feet as she headed to the kitchen with Sooyoung, trailing behind her. She grabbed the bottle on the table and chucked it slowly. 

''No. Yuri and Hyoyeon already there. I just come back from drama filming.'' she whined. ''Unnie, I'm so tired.Can I skip the dance routine and ask Yoona instead? I bet she also can danced well like me.'' 

''Aigoo.'' Taeyeon knocked on Sooyoung's forehead, making the poor girl yelped in pain. Sooyoung swatted Taeyeon's hand away with a glares. She quickly took her duffel bag and slung it over her shoulder before she looked at Taeyeon back. ''Bye unnie!'' 

''Oh bye!'' 

Sooyoung sighed. She leaned down and tied her shoelaces with a hums. Although she was tired like a hell, but she still followed her schedules perfectly. Since she choose to be a actress, she had to deal with a full schedule. Now, she know why Yoona always come back home late or sometimes she sleepover at the filming site. Eventhough she was tired, she's still happy because this is her jobs after all. 

After she climbed up into the van, she put the headphone and leaned on the back rest. At least, music can makes her relax and happy. With a soft sighs escaped her lips, she closed her eyes and soon drifted to the sleep. 

 

----

 

After 20 minutes ride, Sooyoung felt someone shook her shoulder and her eyebrows twitched in annoyed. She moved her shoulder a little with a grunts. 

''Sooyoung-sshi, please wake up. We already arrived.'' 

She grunted in respones, still not opening her eyes. 

''Sooyoung-sshi!"' 

''Ugh! Fine fine!'' she pouted as she quickly put her hat over her head and trying to glare at the her driver under the hat. With a curt nods toward the driver, she jumped off from the van and headed to the SM building. She almost rolled her eyes when she saw the fangirls were waiting outside with their school uniforms on, backpack and cameras on each hands. She cringed when they shouted EXO's members name. Sometimes, she heard TVXQ, SHINee and SuJu. She shrugged when she doesn't heard SNSD or f(x) name. 

''Look, its' Choi Sooyoung!'' someone shouted. Well, at least someone know her now. She chuckled and bowed. 

''Omo, unnie! You looks so pretty!'' 

''She's so tall!'' 

''Say hi to other unnies, please! Sooyoungie jjang!'' 

''Say hi to our oppas too!!''

She spun around toward the crowds and bowed again. ''Arraso arraso! I will say hi to them for you, but now,'' she chuckled and put her hands on her hip with a funny stern face, making the fans laughing a little. ''please, go to your school back and go home early and study. And if you want to stay here longer, please put some warm and thick clothes and don't get a cold, alright?'' 

''NAE!!'' they shouted unison. Sooyoung waved a little before walking back into the building with a sighs. She still doubt if they will go home now but at least she already try her best to make them study. 

She saw Ryeowook and Luna on the hallway and she grinned. ''Oppa! Luna!'' 

''Oh hey!'' 

She stopped in front of them. She assumed maybe Ryeowook and Luna had a duet together since both of them held the same paper with a same song title. ''Were you guys practice for SMTOWN concert?'' 

Nodding, Ryeowook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter