5

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Five.

 

 ''Ready...''

''Set...'' 

''and....ACTION!'' 

''Ah..what makes them taking too long eh?'' Baekhyun rubbed his palms together while D.O, who next to him giggle with Sehun. The others boys just smiled and nodding their heads towards each other. It's seem like they let Baekhyun to host the show. 

''Anyway, aren't you excited to see what the girls reaction when they arrive and sees us arrived first before them? It's must be funny to watch.'' Baekhyun grinned and high-fived with Chanyeol who sat far from him and make D.O and Sehun annoyed by their actions. 

''Aishh hyung. You blocked my face from the camera.'' Sehun scoffed and swat the olders hands away. Baekhyun made a face and face the camera back. ''Uh.. it's so awkward same like the first time we appeared on the tv.'' 

They saw the staffs behind the camera held their hands up and signalling the girls had arrived and tell them to get ready to greet them on the entrance. Baekhyun nodded and stood up, followed by others members. 

''Ah, the girls are here!'' 

Suho looked at s with a stern-funny look. ''Behave yourself. This is their first show, don't ruin it or pull off something funny. Especially you three,'' he pointed at Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen. They rolled theirs but nodded their heads at the leader command. 

On the other side, 

The black van stopped in front of the pink-yellow cafe and the girls stepped out with a big smiles plastered on their pretty faces. They squealing when they saw many cameras in front of them before they bowed and introduced themselves. ''Annyeonghaseyo, Girls' Generation imnida.'' and made V sign. 

The pd-nim impress with the girls and showed them thumbs up. Taeyeon smiled proudly. 

''We should come in now! Come on girls!'' Sooyoung giggled and skipped towards the cafe with a smile as the members followed her behind with wide grins. They looked the cafe in awe. They never being in cafe since the last time they had debuted. 

''Wah, it's so refreshing!'' Tiffany exclaimed and almost drooling if Sunny didn't elbowed her. 

''It's refreshing, isn't it?'' someone voice said, from behind and they turned around and meet with EXO. Tiffany looked at Baekhyun who said those words and blushed a little.

The girls quickly masked their faces and smiles brightly. ''Annyeonghaseyo!'' they bowed. 

The boys smirked slightly when they saw the girls masked their faces before chuckled. ''Welcome to ''Right Now It's Girls' Generation!'' Suho clapped his hands, extra happy and the boys mentally rolled their eyes towards the overacting leader. 

''Come on, sit.'' Suho politely pointed at the long table at the center of the cafe. All of them walked towards the table and sat. To avoid the awkward situation become more heavy, the writer past the mission cards toward the leaders, Suho and Taeyeon. 

''Divided into four groups?'' both of them said in unison. They blinked and the pd-nim laughed awkwardly. Taeyeon cleared and put the card down on the table. 

''EXO has 12 members, while SNSD has 9 members.'' she paused and looked at Suho. ''So, that's mean the last group will be have 6 members in it while the other three groups will have 5 members.'' she said. 

''Woah, Taeyeon-shhi! You're doing good, even I can't be this good on our first episode of EXO's Showtime.'' Suho blinked and his mouth opened agape a little and Chen nudged him with his legs. 

They laughed when Suho flinched due to the nudge impact and his cheeks reddened as he cleared his throat, he doesn't want look stupid in front of the camera and the girls. ''So, how's we're going to decide the groups?'' 

D.O rolled his eyes when he heard the lame answer from his leader. He thought after Taeyeon already said things like that without calculated,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter