17

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Seventeen.

 

''Why are you doing this to me? Why? What mistakes that I have done to you, huh?'' Jessica yelled as she let her tears rolled down on her cheeks. She looked at him with face that soaked with her tears and she didn't even care how she looked right now. She was hurt by his sudden break up after spending almost 3 years together. How could he easily broke off something that they built together as if it nothing for him?

''Listen-'' 

''I hate you! I hate fallen for you! Knowing and love you were the biggest mistakes I ever made!'' She turned around and ran away far from him, from everything. She didn't even looked her right and left and just crossed the road. She hoped a cars would hit her for real then she can forget all the pain that he caused, including the pain that Kris gave her silently. 

''And...CUT!'' the director shouted. ''Good job, Jessica. You are really into the character, I'm impressed. Keep it up!'' the director patted her shoulder and walked away with the his PA to discuss about the next location to shoot. 

''Thank you!'' she bowed three times and sighed. Her stylist come to her with a sad smile as she wiped her tears and applied the cream under her eyes to reduce the bags. ''Good job, Sica. You only make it with just one take.'' 

''Thank you, unnie.'' 

''You were..thinking about him right? All those words, you directed for him right?'' 

Jessica chuckled. ''Not all. Just the hate part.'' and both of them laughed together. ''Now, go change your clothes. Your drama schedule are finish and we'll head to record your reality show next. Get ready.'' 

With that, she left Jessica with skinny jeans and purple sweatshirt with pink Converse. She put the clothes on the sofa as she rolled her neck backward while doing some strecthing to lessen the sore on her body. 

When she about to undress, her phone rang and after looked at the caller name, she picked it up. ''Hello, oppa.'' 

''Hello, Sica. Lina said that you're doing good on your drama shooting. That's good to hear.'' Manager Lim said with a wide smile on the other line. 

Jessica nodded, even though her manager not in front of her before chuckled a bit. ''Yeah. Oppa should treat me a dinner oh.'' she cooed with a small smirks on her face. She heard her manager oppa groaned and she laughed. 

''Ayy. Just finish your schedules first and dinner will be on your way.''

''Really?! Aw, oppa jjang!'' 

''I know I know. Now get ready, palli! The girls are almost done and we will wait for you, okay? Be careful.'' with that, they hung up. 

Jessica quickly changed her clothes and applied the simple makeup on her face. She didn't call Lina because she thought that her face was okay to look a little flaw, so why not. 

She smacked her lips for the last time and flips her hair a little in front of the wide mirror. 

''All done!'' 

 

 

......

 

 

Jessica was playing with her phone when she heard Lina called her. She unplugged one of the earphone and looked at Lina. 

''Yes?'' 

''There's a traffic jam at the front. I'm afraid we might be late.'' Lina sighed and she scrolled on her iPad. ''I will called manager and inform him about this. It's neither they will be filming with you or without you. You can sleep and rest if you want.'' 

Jessica sighed and nodded before she plugged in her earphone back. She was tired, yes but her tired will be gone once she meet the girls and have fun with them. It's has been two days since the last day she met them due because her hectic drama schedules make her to stay with Lina instead. Even though, she was called sleepy head in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter