13

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirteen.

 

⇒Sooyoung's POV

 

Last night, after I helping Taeyeon with water, I followed Tiffany to our room that we shared together and I saw her sighing while scrolling -staring- her phone. I know something was bothering her lately when her phone rang. I afraid that some 'fans' are threathing her or trying to make her feel bad.

After I urging her last night what bothering her this weeks, she blurted out things that I'm not prepared to hear it. Seohyun might likes Baekhyun?! What the hell.. 

Well, I noticed there's a few changes in Seohyun when we were around the boys, especially Baekhyun even though he's not really talked with her. Sometimes Seohyun will laughs or smiles when she heard his stupid jokes but it's normal because in EXO, Baekhun is the mood maker. I never expected Seohyun, the quiet girl like someone who was loud and noisy like Baekhyun. Then again, we never can't predict people feelings.

And the worse is, I have this kind of feeling too that Baekhyun likes Tiffany. Why would he texted her in, asking if she already eat or done with her schedules at late night? Also, the way Baekhyun smile to her when we on the show and Baekhyun will agreed at all Tiffany's suggestions for the games. 

Tiffany must be feeling guilty. I asked her if she has develop any feelings toward Baekhyun. Like, her stomach will flipped or her cheeks will turned crimson but she just answered, ''Well it's normal right if a girl blushing and stomach flips when the handsome boy talking to her?'' 

It's not really the answer I want, but it help though. She has the point there. I'm also blushing when I around EXO and Super Junior sunbae. 

I found myself at the building hallway while clutching my duffel bag when I noticed Baekhyun and Chanyeol were laughing their asses off while slapping each other arms. Those were really closed and I never saw both of them aparted from another. 

''Hey, Sooyoung! Watch out!'' 

It was too late and I held my head in pain when something hit the back of my head and I wincing. Someone had throw the hard object toward my head! I spun around to see the culprit who threw that to me and I saw a group of girls were running away with mocking laughs. I rolled my eyes and rubbed the sore spot on my head. Immature fans..

''Are you okay?'' came a voice asked. 

Oh. I looked up and Chanyeol and Baekhyun were looking at me with worried eyes. I was unaware when the both had arrived in front of me and I instantly recognized the voice that had warned me earlier. Its was Chanyeol's. 

I nodded and laughed a little. I don't know why was I laughing about. 

''That thing didn't damage your brain, right?'' he asked. 

Great, now he's thinking that I already gone crazy. I heard Baekhyun snorted behind him and patted Chanyeol's shoulder before he walked away from us. 

''Are you really okay?'' he asked again but this time he waved his hand in front of me, make me leaned backward in shock but unfortunately, I tripped on my shoelace. I brace myself for the crash, instead I feel he wrapped his long arms around my waist and I had to put my palms on his sturdy chest. Oh. My. God. 

''Uhh..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter