10

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Ten.

 

After they done with the dance practice, Tiffany asked Taeyeon and Seohyun if they could go with her to visit Sehun since she kind of feel responsible that he being slice on his arm. She still feel bad and she didn't even could not thanks the boys yet for save her from that erted old-man. Thank god the news about Tiffany and Sehun got attacked didn't get near the media. 

She called EXO's manager, asking if the boys are busy or not and she sighed in relief when Manager Kang said that the boys were rest and lounging together at their dorm and if it's okay if she with Taeyeon and Seohyun want to come over. 

''Okay, oppa. Thank you!'' she hung up and sighed again. She looked at Taeyeon and nodded. ''Kang oppa said it's okay if we want to come over. He will wait us at the lobby.'' 

The three of them headed out from SM building and climbed in the van. The SM building was cleared from the fans and it quiet odd to see SM building without the fans outside. Maybe Super Junior are not around, busy with their Super Show tour and EXO were at their dorm, resting make the fans didn't gathering outside the building like they usually did.

20 minutes pass, and they arrived at in front of their dorm. They saw Manager Kang was waiting at the lobby with iPad on his hands. Manager Lim shouted his name and he got up, walked towards them with a gummy smile. 

He looked at Tiffany and gave her a sad smile. ''Are you okay, Tiffany?'' 

Tiffany smile, make her eyes turned into crescent and she nodded. ''I'm okay, oppa.'' 

Manager Kang nodded and lead them to the boys dorm after bade a goodbye toward Manager Lim, who couldn't stay longer because he had works to finish up. 

Tiffany noticed that Seohyun seemed nervous and fiddled with her fingers when they're on the lift but she just shrugged it off.

The lift ding opened and they stepped out. Manager Kang cleared his throat and looked at the girls. The girls nodded and looked away as Manager Kang punched in the passwords. The door now wide opened and Taeyeon blinked when she heard the boys hollered when Manager Kang walked in. 

''No foods guys!'' 

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun awkwardly stood in front of the door and they chuckled lightly when they heard Chanyeol whined about being whacked on his head by Manager Kang. 

''Oh?'' 

Tao looked at them with confused looks and Seohyun looked away. Since they were trainees, Seohyun never taken liking about his eyes and eyes bag even though Jessica convinced her that Tao got the eyes bag when he still a kid. She found it creepy but not for her unnies. They found it cute especially Tiffany and Yuri. 

''Hi?'' Taeyeon bit her lips. 

Tao gasped and ran inside while yelling. ''HYUNG! THERE'S A GIRLS IN FRONT OF OUR DORM! WHAT TO DO? WHAT TO DOOOO–OW!!'' they assumed that Tao got smacked on the arm neither head for mistaken them as the girls, as in their fans.

The girls flinched and Suho stood in front of them with Manager Kang by his side. 

''Taeyeon?'' he looked at Tiffany and Seohyun as well. ''What are you doing here?'' 

''Uh..I want to pay a visit. You know, Sehun..'' Tiffany looked down and sighed. Suho looked at her and took it up that she feel bad for what happened toward s and he smiled. 

''Come in.'' he stepped aside and guided them to go inside and the girls quietly followed him behind. The noises on the living room turned silent when they saw a three figures stood across the room with their leader. 

''Hello.'' they bowed and the boys quickly stood and bowed as well. They straighten up back and Tiffany saw Sehun sleep on the couch with mouth slightly open and his fine arm was hanging. She softened when she saw Sehun's sleeping figure and her face fell after she saw his bandaged arm and mentally sighed. It must be uncomfortable f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter