6

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Six.

 

Today was very hectic day for the girls. They had to record the first performance for M! Countdown in the early of the noon and they had rehearsal for dream concert at evening after that. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun also had to prepare for their new debut sub-unit group. Yoona and Yuri had to shoot for the new upcoming drama. The rest of the girls also busy with their other schedules. They even barely talk among themselves for past 2 days. They will pass each other with a small smile nor mumble a 'hi'. They're not gather at the night after schedules like they usually do. When they arrived, they will headed straight to their rooms and sometimes they didn't even come back home and instead stay over at the work place. When they thought that this will ended, no, because after all this hectic schedule, they will have shooting for ''Right Now It's Girls' Generation'' and has to make a new comeback for the sub-unit.

While for the boys, they busy themselves with their first concerts and shows. They made a new comeback very soon and they prepare well for the music video eventhough the members busy with individual schedule. D.O was busy with his drama and Chanyeol was busy with his variety show called ''Roommate'' and ''Jungle In The Law''. Baekhyun and Suho also were busy mc-ing for music show live. Like the girls, they also barely hang out together and talk each other like they do when they free. They had to fly over back to back from Korea and China even Japan for promote their song for first concerts. While they at China, the members who doesn't have schedule at Korea will stay over at China and practice for their concerts and the one with the full schedule had to fly back to Korea and will fly back to China for the practice routine at the night. Imagine how tired they can be.

The KBS staffs ran around the backstage with the pile of papers and boxes of mic to pass for the singers which were invited for the dream concert tonight. Some of staffs even yelling each other to call the singers to get ready for their rehearsal. The backstage was chaos with KBS staffs, managers, stylist, and fans with VIP backstage. 

The waiting rooms for the singers were full and some of new groups had to change their outfits and apply make-up in their own vans or in the toilet.  Seniors singers were bad about that but they can't do anything about it including SNSD and EXO. 

The girls sighed inwardly when they heard the loud sound out there as their stylist apply make-up on their faces and make their hair done. The girls were lucky enough because SM had provided SM's own waiting rooms for theirs singers, like Super Junior, f(x), EXO and SHINee and not using KBS waiting rooms but still the waiting rooms are not enough for the singers. The other singer groups can't complaint about it though because it's SM we're talking about. 

''Get ready in 10 minutes!'' the leader of the concert came and shouted from the door frame make the girls startled. His face looks exhausted and red and oh man, he's look so pissed. He's must be tired, they thought and feel how he felt. They can't blame him though when he shouting on their faces. He was good enough to tell them to get ready in 10 minutes.

''N-ne..'' they suttered as the leader walked out with a huff and proceed to other rooms. 

''Ah, these heels killing my legs!'' Seohyun winced and rubbed around her ankle. Taeyeon kneel in front of her and examined her ankle. ''Are you sure you can dance with this heels? Want me to ask Lina unnie to bring the flats for you instead?'' 

Seohyun shook her head with a small smile. ''No, it's okay. I'm sure I will survived. Beside we only perform 3 songs.'' and her face fell when the reality hit her. 3 song with this heels and ached ankle?! 

''You're not. I think it's better if you change it. You look uncomfortable with those heels. Take it off.'' Tiffany held out the white flat and put it down, in front of Seohyun's legs. 

Seohyun frowned and looked up to Tiffany. ''I don't want! My legs will looks ugly and I will looks short erthan you guys and you all will look taller than me! It's not fair!'' Seohyun stood up. ''And I'm fine.'' she looked or rather stared at Tiffany. 

They all were caught off guard with the maknae sudden outburst. She never raised her voice nor stared at her members. She will obediently follows her members order or command especially from the eldest in the group like Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny including Tiffany. 

Tiffany stepped back with a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter