19

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Nineteen.

 

''Hey.'' 

 

Jessica froze when she saw the familiar face that she was longing for to see. She even tried to blink a few times to make sure that what she saw right now, is real. 

She blushed a little when Kris chuckled at her. She cleared and looked away. Hoping that he won't noticed her red cheeks. She wants to laugh that Kris's presence still had impact on her after all this years, after all what he had done to her. 

She just ignored Kris, who stood next to her bed, hovering over her. One thing that she liked about him was he being tall. Her dream was to curl her arm around his neck and tip-toe to kiss his jaw. That was her dream long time ago, and seeing him today, close to her make her remember her stupid dream and once again, she wants to laugh. 

The awkward silence are become more thick as time passes by yet none of them want to speak up. To say that they're enjoy each other presence, no. Because right now, Kris was nervous like hell. Yes, he wants to meet her right away after the news she got into accident but now the feeling are gone and replace by a nervous feeling that slowly eating him up. 

He wants to hug her but he don't want to make it more worse and awkward between them. He knows there's too many questions and things that he should explain to her. But the moment he saw her, he seem daze and couldn't focus. Like Jessica, her presence also still had impact on him. 

''If you wants to stand there until tomorrow, better you leave.'' 

Jessica decided to speak up first, seeing how much umcomfortable and nervous he is. As much as she wants him to stay by her side, she can't. 

She heard Kris inhaled and slowly exhaled next to her, she didn't looked up yet. Afraid that she will lost. 

''Look Jessica,'' he sighed again. ''I want to say...sorry..for all what I had done to you. For avoiding you, for  ignoring you, left you hanging alone without words, for everything. I know if I tell you right now, it will be useless and it's all may be looks like excuses to you but can you just let it go, for me? For us? For our future?'' 

She gulped at the 'our future' words. She wants to forget it all but it can't make her scars go. Yes, she knew that Kris left her because he doesn't want her got banned from being debut but she can't accept that WHY he left her without telling her anything and ignored her until he decided to talk to her usually again like it nothing happened. 

''I'm avoiding you because I don't want to make my manager suspicious about us. He took control of our phones and check it everytime, the senders, the callers and etc. And I can't meet you freely because I already got busy with our schedules and I'm with my manager 24 hours. How do you expect me to meet you, call you or t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter