15

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Fifteen.

 

Tiffany have the urged to call Baekhyun, asking if he was okay or not. He must hurts his waist so much and it must take long time to heal his waist properly so he can dance back like usual if Baekhyun follow the doctors though.

Tiffany sighed and leaned her head on the wall behind her as she closed her eyes. She don't know what she feels toward Baekhyun. She feel touched and moved when Baekhyun caring for her. She hate to admit but sometimes, her heart will flutters when Baekhyun called her and her stomach will  flips when Baekhyun smiled or waved at her when they ran into each other at company. 

She confused. She want to talk about this with Taeyeon or Sooyoung, but she afraid. It was Seohyun first who was liking Baekhyun. It's look wrong to her if she had accept Baekhyun and happy with him instead and Seohyun suffer behind her. 

But she don't know if she likes Baekhyun or not. She was confused, yes. 

She sighed heavily and straighten herself up. She opened her eyes slowly after she calming her mind but she flinched when she meet eyes with Kai who was looking at her weirdly. 

''What are you doing?'' 

''Oh, I was..uh..'' she don't even know what was she doing right there. All was she know was that she was thinking about Baekhyun and Seohyun. She looked at Kai but said nothing. 

Kai blinked at her and tilted his head on the side. ''Hey, are you alright?'' he want to touch her pale cheeks but he held it. He didn't want Tiffany thought that he was ert, when in fact, he kind of. 

''Yeah..'' she cleared and nodded. ''I'm alright. Just want to take some fresh air.'' 

''Really? At here?'' Kai raised his brow, eyeing the white company hallway with amused looks on his face and looked at Tiffany, who was blushing lightly. Now, her pale cheeks are not pale anymore. 

God, she's so cute, he thought. 

Kai laughed as Tiffany pouted at the older. Tiffany want to kick him right now, right there at him for laughing at her. It's not her fault that she don't know what to answer him. Aish, she thought. 

Kai slow his laughter down and looked down at Tiffany with a small smirks. ''Serious though, what are you doing here?'' 

Tiffany shrugged. ''I don't know.'' she replied softly, clasped her hands together as she bit her lower lip with a slightly knitted brows. 

''Oh, by the way, have you visit Baekhyun at hospital already?'' Tiffany asked, out of curiosity. 

''I don't know. Suho and Kris, even manager hyung didn't even call us. I want to go but yeah you know..'' he trailed while his eyes looked out at company glass door. There's were so many fans outside. He wondered if the news about Baekhyun almost got accident already spread. 

Tiffany chuckled and nodded. Feeling suddenly that her confusion feelings vanished as she saw Kai's smile. Kai looked at her wounded arm. ''Is yours arm are okay?'' 

Tiffany nodded.

''Well then, coffee?'' Kai smirked. 

 

.....

 

''WHAT?!'' Sooyoung literally had yelling out loud, startling the staffs including her members on the practice room. Seohyun had called her, telling that she already confessed at Baekhyun her feelings. Seohyun, on the other hand already rolling h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter