14

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Fourteen.

 

''BAEKHYUN!'' 

Seohyun already lunged toward him but Tiffany was the fastest had grabs Baekhyun by his arm and yanked him, make both of them collided with the road, with Tiffany ontop of Baekhyun. Baekhyun winced when his back make a contact with the hard road. 

''Oh god, Baekhyun! Are you alright?'' Tiffany lifted herself up from him even though her left arm's hurt like hell. She didn't even noticed the looks on Seohyun's face when she about to grab Baekhyun but Tiffany already beat her. She even walked away from the scenes.

Soon, all the members and staffs gathered around Baekhyun and Tiffany. They even switched off the camera and put it aside to pay attention toward Baekhyun. 

''Ughh..my back.'' Baekhyun hissed in pain. Kris and Suho helped Tiffany to stand up and helped Baekhyun afterward. The driver didn't tend to stop the car and drove away once saw Baekhyun and Tiffany on the road. 

Manager Lim and Kang has bring Baekhyun to hospital and Tiffany refused to follow, saying that she's fine. The schedules between two groups had delayed and Sooman even gave them the days off about one weeks. He said that they already doing fine for the shows and all the activities and they deserves a days off. 

The girls settled themselves on the couches on the building hallway. Taeyeon had the trouble looks on her face and Tiffany noticed it. 

''Hey, Tae. What's with that face?'' she asked and straighten herself up, let Jessica healed her arm and bandage over it. There's only Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny and Hyoyeon. The others go out took order the drinks with Luhan and Xiumin. 

Taeyeon glanced at Jessica and Jessica glanced back at her. Tiffany frowned. ''Hey, I'm still here okay. What's wrong? Is anything I need to know?'' 

Taeyeon sighed. ''You know, before the accident happened between Baekhyun and you, Seohyun already about to grab Baekhyun first but you already beat her from doing so..'' Taeyeon said in a low voice, left Tiffany speechless when she heard that from Taeyeon's mouth. She looked at Jessica. 

''It is true?'' 

Jessica nodded before she sighed. ''I'm with Taeyeon and Seohyun back there.'' 

Tiffany jumped out from the couch. She feel bad from what she doing toward Seohyun and ignored the pain on her arm instead. ''It is why I don't see Seohyun there?'' she gulped. 

Once again, Taeyeon and Jessica nodded with a heavy sighed. Sunny and Hyoyeon awkwardly sitting there and looked at the trio talked about something that they were sure about Seohyun's feelings toward Baekhyun with the accident. 

''Where is she now?'' Sunny asked, when either of the trio want to speak up. ''I don't see her with the girls and the boys when they're going out to order the drinks.'' she added. 

''She followed lim oppa and kang oppa to hospital.'' Taeyeon replied. She looked at Tiffany's face but she didn't show any emotions when Taeyeon said that, but her face showed that she somewhat relief to hear that. 

''I'm going to restroom. Be right back.'' Tiffany got up and left them speechless and they sighed inwardly when Tiffany closed the door behind her and lost from their sights. 

 

 

.....

 

 

Seohyun fiddled with her oversized pink blouse while nibble on her lower lip. Kris and Suho had left her with Baekhyun because they had to follow the managers to meet with the doctor. When she asked them if she could tag along, the boys including the managers gave her a look but nonetheless let her climbed in the van without a words. 

But Suho had received the text from Taeyeon saying that it must be weird if only Seohyun want to follow, so she had Suho to make an excuse for Seohyun, so Managers won't suspicious with Seohyun. Thank god the managers bought the lie that Suho said. 

''Hey..'' Seohyun spoke up, after neither of them tend to open the mouth. ''I..uh..have something to tell you.''

Baekhyun looked up and almost smiled when he saw how innocent Seohyun looked right now in front of him. He also nervous and waited for Seohyun to say the things that she had to say. He haven't thought that it will be today though that both of them will have this kind of talk in the hospital room. 

''What it is?'' Baekhyun replied after a few minutes he silenced himself. He saw that Seohyun's face looked pale and her forehead was sweaty. He wondered if she also was nervous like him? 

Seohyun breathed in with eyes closed and breathed out as she slowly opened her eyes. Baekhyun was laying on the bed with eyes focused on her, or rather the wall behind her, but she didn't mind though.

 

''I like you.'' 

 

There, she finally said that words out loud. She couldn't considered her feelings as love yet, so she simply said that she like him more like a friend. 

''I started to like you when you guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter