4

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Four.

 

The news about EXO and SNSD being spotted at the street and Tiffany got injured spread all around the company building and caught into media. EXO and SNSD manager including Lee Sooman made a press and telling the media nothing serious had happened and Tiffany was recovered.  Lee Sooman also thought that it will be make a good impression for the media when they start to film Right Now It's Girls' Generation on this Thursday because the media had thought that the boys and the girls will make a perfect collaboration for the show if they already hanging out at the street freely and it's help to gain the popularity between the groups. 

Taeyeon sighed when she read the article and folded it neatly before placed it on the coffee table in front of her. All her members looking at her and she smiled a little. ''Don't worry, Sooman seongsanim and manager oppa already make it clear for the press and oppa said we should ready for our recording tomorrow.'' 

They nodded and continued to watch the tv back. They didn't dared to read the article or even check it online, so they had made their leader, Taeyeon read for them. Taeyeon knew that her members are nervous about their show tomorrow, even herself also nervous but she didn't show it towards her members. She had to keep calm and convinced her members that they will doing fine tomorrow with EXO, even she doubt it a little. 

Her phone rang and after looked at the ID caller, she picked it up right away. ''Hello, oppa.'' 

''Taeyeon-ah, tell the girls to get ready, I will be there in 5 minutes. Wear something simple yet make sure it clean and make you girls looks fine. We will have a dinner with Sooman seongsanim and EXO.'' Manager Lim told her with a happy tone. Taeyeon's jaw dropped and she quickly darted her eyes towards her members whom looking at her with curious eyes, wonder who had calling her leader and making her jaw dropped. 

''O-okay..oppa. We will get ready as fast as we can. Arraseo oppa.'' she hung up and sighed. She looked at their members and prayed her members won't freak out. ''Get ready, oppa will be here in 5 minutes. He wants us to wear something simple and fine. We have a dinner with Sooman seongsanim and...'' she paused, ''EXO..'' 

Their jaws dropped expect for Seohyun, who had a small smile. She the first one to stand up with a squeals. ''Hurry up, unnies! Oppa won't be like if we late! Just think it as our job okay? Hwaiting!'' she laughed when she saw they made face but groggily stood up, make their ways towards their rooms. 

Taeyeon patted Seohyun's head with a small smile. ''Thanks, Seohyun-ah.'' Seohyun nodded and gave her unnie thumbs up before skipped to her room she shared with Hyoyeon. 

Soon, they were done changed themselves and waited for their manager oppa at the lobby with a tight smiles. They saw the black van and it stopped in front of them, as they stepped in and the van drove off towards the hotel that they will be have the dinner. 

 

 

.....

 

 

The boys arrived first and they stepped in the hotel and smiles towards their fans who had com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter