7

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Seven.

 

Tiffany, Seohyun and Taeyeon still recovering from their injuries. Tiffany had to stay at hospital because the serious injuries on her head. Once again, the company had to make a press about the girls current condition right now. When the news about the girls fell on the stage, Lee Sooman grew furios because the girls supposedly had promotion for their new sub-unit album, TTS. Because of the injuries, the album had to delay from be release. Taeyeon, being the responsible leader, apologize towards Lee Sooman for their careless side. Taeyeon had to answer Manager Lim and Lee Sooman about why Seohyun didn't change the heels if her ankle hurt and still performing. Since Taeyeon doesn't have excuse for that, she just bowing politely and saying sorry multiple times.

Taeyeon sighed and flopped her body on the soft couch in their practice room. Jessica and Sooyoung sat on the floor and just looked at their leader. The others already going home with their manager after the long lecturing he gave for the girls and Taeyeon, Jessica and Sooyoung decided to stay over. 

''Are you okay, unnie? Did you have a hard time talking with Sooman seongsanim? Did he yelling at you?'' Sooyoung asked with a low voice. She felt bad because Taeyeon had to go through the lectured she had with Sooman only. She kind of worry when Taeyeon sighed and didn't opened after the lecturing sessions. 

Taeyeon beamed and nodded. ''I'm okay.'' she chuckled. ''You know Sooman seongsanim is not that kind of person. He will never yell towards his singers even though they made him angry. He just felt disappoint because our album got delayed and Tiffany and Seohyun still in the hospital. Besides, tomorrow we have the schedule for our variety shows.'' Taeyeon sighed again. 

Before Jessica and Sooyoung could reply, the door cracked open and a head pecked in. 

''Hey.'' 

The trio just blinked as Suho made his way towards them with 11 figures behind him and also entered the room. Good enough, the room is bigger. Taeyeon got up from the couch and blinked at the leader of EXO with blank face. 

''We were just pass by and we think if it's okay if we discuss about tomorrow activities.'' he paused, ''because as you know, two of your members were admitted to hospital and I think it's not wise if we cancel the schedule tomorrow or fliming without them.'' 

Taeyeon raised a brow and motioned them to sit on the floor as she also sat across them. Now, 15 of them sat on the floor in circle. 

''We should tell our managers that tomorrow we will visit them as our activities on your show. How is it?'' Suho smirked slightly at his ideas. He felt proud that somehow he doesn't looks stupid infront s and the girls. 

Taeyeon wondered and then she nodded. ''That's not bad, but that's mean we have to cancel the activities that the staffs already provided. Don't you think it'll be burdensome for them to rewrite it again?'' 

Suho shrugged and looked at s. Kris sighed and leaned back, supported by his arms with bored face. ''That's their jobs to do it anyway. It's their lose though if they doesn't want to put our ideas as activities tomorrow because I bet, our fans, curious about how Tiffany and Seohyun condition right now especially Tiffany, since the rumors about her head has the serious injuries spread wildly.'' 

''But it really true that her head has serious injuries?'' Baekhyun blinked at Taeyeon. 

''I think so. Manager oppa didn't said anything since Tiffany was brought to hospital.'' she sighed and curled her hair behind her ear and puffed her cheeks. ''Anyway, since you suggested this ideas, why don't you tell kang oppa and lim oppa by yourselves?'' Taeyeon looked at Suho with tired eyes. Suho looked at her and softened. He knew being the leader of 8 girls are not easy as it look. He nodded and smiled. ''Okay, I will inform our managers about this.'' he stood up and asked s to stand up as well. ''Go and get a enough rest for tomorrow.'' he smiled towards the girls and walked out. 

When Taeyeon thought the boys already left the room, no. She looked up and flinched when she saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai looked at her. 

Sooyoung gawked. ''What are you still here?!'' she pointed at them. Chanyeol made a face and swatted her hands away. Sooyoung pouted and rubbed her hands that being swatted by Chanyeol. Bastard, she thought. 

''I want to ask what foods that Tiffany like to eat.'' Baekhyun asked. Kai narrowed his eyes towards the latter and rolled his eyes. He saw from corner of his eyes that Jessica looked at Chanyeol and Sooyoung bickering each other and her face looked annoyed. Girls and their PMS, he shook his head. 

''What?'' 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. ''I don't know that you're deaf.'' 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter