22

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty-Two.

 

Tiffany stayed closed with Baekhyun as much as she can when both of them headed into the supermarket. Even though they already disguise themselves and less people focused on both of them, but still they awared with their surrounding. 

Tiffany awkwardly glanced at Baekhyun who eyes focused on the list that D.O handed to him. She almost laughed when he cutely frowned when he read the weird ingredients name. She bit her lips and looked away when Baekhyun caught her staring at him. Baekhyun rolled his eyes but smiled. 

''Mind to help me find this weird ingredients?'' He whispered, made Tiffany gasped when his breath brushed against her neck. She didn't dare to turn her head because she knew if she did, Baekhyun's lips will be just inched apart from her. But her face fell when Baekhyun laughed lightly at her. 

She rolled her eyes, elbowed him and leave him behind in the pain. She chuckled when she heard he hissed in pain. 

''Hey, look I found the 'weird' ingredient that you looking for.'' she chuckled as she tossed the sos bottle toward him which he gladly caught it before rolled his eyes. He thought that it'll be awkward between them but Tiffany sure know how to lessen the awkward things around them. 

He was tailing behind her as he let her find the ingredients. It will be easier in that way since he was really bad at it. All he can do was rolling his eyes when Tiffany bragged about how good she is at finding ingredients. 

''But you bad in cooking, do you?'' he smirked. 

This time, it's Tiffany's turned to roll her eyes. ''But at least I can cook kimchi jimgae and knows the ingredients.'' she want to stuck her tongue out but since she wore the mask, she can't. 

Baekhyun chuckled. ''Come here.'' he slung his arm around her shoulder. ''Since you good at this, teach me how to.'' 

Thanks to the mask, Baekhyun can't see her blushing face or not she will doomed. But it's wrong to be this closed with Baekhyun since he kind of have thing with Seohyun. She sighed as she let Baekhyun dragged her around the shelves. 

Baekhyun will when she got the ingredients wrong and she will whined and slapped him softly on the arm. Both of them will laughing at each other stupidity and Tiffany will blame him for that and will laughing again until they heard a girl's voices shriking behind them.

''Hey, look this! EXO's Kris and Girls' Generation Jessica are dating!'' 

Both of them froze. So, the news already out and the press must be already ended. Tiffany looked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun looked at her back. They slowly backed away, hoping the girls won't noticed them. 

''Oh wait!'' another shrieked was heard. ''There's another rumors said that another one of each members are also dating and were seen at supermarket!'' 

With that, Baekhyun and Tiffany quickly left the girls and paid the things. Thankfully, the cashier didn't noticed them as both of them quickly left the supermarket with EXO's driver. 

 

......

 

''We're back-'' 

''Oh god, you guys okay?!'' 

Baekhyun and Tiffany awkwardly nodded as Taeyeon and Suho exhaled dramatically. Tiffany giggled and patted Taeyeon's shoulder. ''Don't worry unnie. They didn't caught us yet.'' 

Taeyeon sighed and nodded as she left the two o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter