3

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Three.

 

⇒Seohyun's POV 

 

I wait patiently for Tiffany unnie and Jessica for ready. I felt happy when unnies agreed to go with me to buy bubble tea! Because I've been craving it since yesterday. Ha, about yesterday, when manager oppa told us about our first variety show, I was happy and thanked the God but oppa said we will collaborate with EXO sunbae and unnies really against it. Well, I don't really have problem with EXO sunbae even I kind of agree they can be really pain in the when we ran into each other and I don't said anything about the show and just keep my mouth shut.

So, when in the meeting this morning, MBC pd-nim told us that only have a few episodes with them, unnies feel a little bit happy because we don't have to stuck with them whole time untill the show end. 

I kind of shocked when EXO visited us at our practice room and congrats us. It's supposed to be hoobae greet their sunbae but it's very kind of EXO to greet us even I knew they only want to piss my unnies. I can't blame them because they're boys and it's normal for a boys like them to tease girls isn't it? But, I caught Kris sunbae blushed a little and cleared his throat when he looked at my only unnie. Hm, something fishy is going on. 

I feel someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to meet with someone chest. I blinked and looked up. Oh, Kyuhyun oppa! 

''Hey, oppa!'' I happily greet him with a wide smile. Kyuhyun laughed and ruffled my hair as I pouted. Aish. 

''What are you doing here, alone? Where the others?'' he looked over my shoulder to look for my unnies. Silly oppa, of course I'm alone if you didn't see anyone here with me. 

''They're home already. I want to buy bubble tea with Fany unnie and Sica unnie so I'm waiting for them here because they've to put their things in their lockers.'' Kyuhyun nodded and squinted his eyes at me. I looked at him with question looks and he sighed. 

''I heard you will be film your first variety show this Thursday. You girls will collaborate with EXO, it is true?'' 

I nodded. ''Yeah. I can't wait!'' I giggled. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes before giggled with me. ''Well, I kind of sad because they choose EXO over us.'' he faked a sobs and I rolled my eyes before slapped him lightly on his arm. 

''Seohyun-ah! Oh, Kyuhyun oppa!'' Tiffany hollered at us before chuckled. Jessica behind her and waved at us with a small smile. Kyuhyun smiled and nodded. ''Hi girls.'' 

''What are you doing here oppa? Aren't you supposed to be at practice room to practice for your upcoming super show because Leeteuk looking for you just now when we ran into each other and oh man, he looks so pissed.'' Tiffany chuckled as Kyuhyun's eyed turned into saucers.

We laughed when Kyuhyun panicked and quickly left us after saying ''see you later!'' 

Jessica shook her head with a smile. ''So, shall we go?'' 

''Let's go!'' Tiffany unnie and I shrieked together as Jessica unnie just covered her face with a shame. Tiffany unnie settled herself in pink sweat-shirt with hoodie, white track suit and yellow sneakers while Jessica in all-black oufit. I laughed a little when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter