8

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Eight.

 

''That was fun!'' Sunny laughed as she hugged Kai's tighter and Kai also laughed along with her. The two went off from their team and decided to buy something for Tiffany and Seohyun by their own and the director didn't mind when both of them tell the director about their other plan. As Kai want to reply to Sunny, he heard D.O called out their names, telling them to hurry up. 

''Let's go.'' He grasped her wrist and dragged her from the crowd which started to form again. Sunny just let him dragged her and looked surround her. Even though this place kind of awkward for her, she didn't care as long as someone like Kai by her side. Sincerely, she felt warm by his prescene and vowed to herself that she will try to be close with Kai and trying to close her eyes about what he had done with s towards the girls when all of them still a trainees. 

When Kai and Sunny arrived, the two teams already arrived and laid out their items on the table in front of the director. Sunny looked at Taeyeon's and Kris's arm linked together and she raised a brows towards her leader with a taunted looks. 

 

⇒ Taeyeon's POV

I gulped once I met eyes with Sunny. I know the way her eyes look, she tried to taunt me. I knew it's wrong for me to link arm with the man that I hate so much but I can't help it but to follow the writer unnie order. Manager oppa once told us, if we want to to have a good image, we must follow all the boss orders so, I just obeyed what they told me to. 

I still remember when all of us still a trainees. EXO and SNSD used to be in fine and stable friendship, but because the company had a hard time to choose which group between us to debut first, they told us to compete each other. Before we debuted, my members and I used to call them oppa instead of sunbae but it's all changed. 

Suho oppa told me that we will never be a rival and will debut together in future but I doubted him since then. When Sooman told us that we have kind of audition between EXO and SNSD, I freaked out. I felt bad for my members. I watched them woke up early in the morning at dawn to just practice for our debut song. We become a trainee since we only in 12 years old. I watched the members grown up, through hard time together.

Nine of us become a trainees first and after two years, the boys came and became a trainees too. Even though, we're the older trainees but we're still younger than the boys, so we decided to act like usual.

But because of that stupid audition or oh-so-called competition, our friendship with the boys loosened. I know the girls and the boys didn't really closed but they still talking and joking each other. The boys tried to distance themselves from us and the girls seemed to notice it, so they decided to avoid them as well, expect for me. I still make a small talk with Suho or sometimes Kris. 

On the d-day, the girls looked so nervous including me. I don't know what to do, well I'm just 19 years old clueless girl. For all I know, I'm just studying vocal and dance and some education and I never knew how to comfort the girls. I still remember in my mind, how the maknae, Seohyun looked and was about to cry. She even once tell me. ''Why must we have this audition? I thought when we done our practice and trainee years, we won't be in this audition again?'' I don't know how to answer 16 years old girl. She still young back then. 

I watched the boys performed in front of the jugdes and Lee Sooman while the others prepared for the stage. Sooman with the judges seem impressed with the boys eagerness. The boys even has the confident smirks and smiles on their handsome faces. When they done performing, they received a loud applause from the sfaffs and jugdes and even Lee Sooman stood up with a proud smile. From there, I know our change to debut first had faded. 

Leeteuk oppa came to my side and patted my shoulder. ''Don't worry, you will doing fine.'' I want to believe him, but I couldn't. 

When we went on the stage, the judges look us with a smiles, but the looks smiles on their face, I feel like ''I'm sorry but you already tried your best''. I want to cry, I want to scream but I had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter