11

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Eleven.

 

Jessica and Sunny eyed suspiciously toward the trio, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun before they left early for their schedules. Ever since the visit to EXO dorm, they being in a good mood and light-hearted. They somehow thought if the boys gave something foods with spells in it but then again, it's impossible. They decided to let it go and get ready for the recording shows and they were told by Manager Lim that today recordings were special for they girls and also for the boys. They didn't question it and just nodded. 

They met in the hallway and EXO greeted the girls extra happily. Jessica, being the eldest greeted back with a tight smiles and excused themselves from the boys. The boys just shrugged and headed to their own van. 

Jessica sighed when she saw how the boys faces when they greeted them. She doesn't want to mingle with the boys again like they usually did. She still remembered how Taeyeon and Sunny closer themselves with the boys and ended up hurt. She afraid that Taeyeon already forgive the boys and she sighed. She knew the boys didn't do anything harm towards them, it just she felt betrayed how EXO treat them after they debuted. Be abandoned after spending a years together was not something Jessica can tolerated with. 

She looked at Sunny side profile, and she immediately know what thoughts on Sunny's mind. She don't know how Taeyeon can be so soft-hearted to forgive them for what they did. Maybe she has the reason, she thought and closed her eyes. 

After a short-long drive, they arrived at the familiar shooting place for the MVs. Jessica blinked and flinched when she heard Sooyoung squealed. 

''Oh my god! We will be watching TTS shooting for their MV!'' and clapped her hands happily, along with Yuri and with annoyed face Yoona beside them. ''Guys..'' Yoona mumbled and rolled her eyes. 

Another van stopped and Jessica assumed it was EXO's van and looked at them as they climbed out from the van. They also had the same expression like she did. They were clueless what the hell did they doing at the shooting place. 

''Jessica?'' she turned and met with Kris's gaze and she looked at him with emotionless face, she never thought that Kris will talk with her again and Kris mentally sighed. ''What are we doing here?'' he looked around and found the MBC and SM staffs were unloading their things. 

''Sooyoung said that we will be watching Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun shooting for-'' 

''And some of EXO members will be choosen to be participate in the MV!'' Chanyeol hollered and the girls's jaw dropped. 

''W..what?'' Jessica was stunned and she looked at her members and they looked shocked as well and Kris smirked. He patted Jessica's head and walked toward s. 

Jessica recovered and she sighed. She calm her heart and just watched the boys get ready while the girls feel free to do anything they like. 

''Well, at least we can grab some rest.''

 

 

......

 

 

She  watched as Kris intereacted with s. Their laughs echoed and their smiles lit up the whole place. She somehow thought if they regretted for what they did in the past. She decided to ignore it and scrolled her phone while listening to music. With that, her mind clear with her own thoughts and drowned herself with her world. 

In 5 minutes, someone tapped her shoulder and she grunted while u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter