24

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty-Four

 

They walked side by side downstairs and headed back to the girls' dorm after Tiffany claming herself and ready to face her members and the boys again. Couple of the minutes, they stopped in front of the dorm as Kai glanced at Tiffany worriedly and waited for her reactions and he mentally sighed that Tiffany's face was rather calm even though she was faking her small smiles. He softly patted her head, making her chuckled and pushed the door gently, peeking her head through and she paused for a moment before she fully opened the door and stepped. 

She nervously bit her bottom lips as all the eyes landed on her expect for Baekhyun's and Seohyun's eyes since both of them nowhere in the sights. The first one to response was Taeyeon. She quickly stood up and hugged Tiffany tightly. 

''Aigoo, I was so worried about you, you know.'' she lightly scolded as she slowly patted the back of Tiffany. Tiffany just chuckled and hugged her back before she looked at the boys and pulled away from Taeyeon. ''Your manager is here with Kris downstairs. Kai was waiting for you guys at the outside.'' 

The boys nodded and bowed once they walked out from the dorm with a small awkward smiles on their faces. Tiffany, though didn't question where was Baekhyun because she know that's not the right time to ask. But she was worried about Seohyun and she looked at Taeyeon worriedly. ''Where's Seohyun?'' 

Taeyeon sighed. ''Jessica bring her to take a stroll.'' 

''Maybe some lecturing.'' Sooyoung mumbled as she made a face. ''I never thought she was that rude!'' 

Tiffany massaged her temple as she slowly breathed out. ''It's my fault. It's all my fault.'' she hissed. ''I'm the one who convinced Baekhyun to give Seohyun a chance. I pushed him away toward Seohyun but I never really pushed him because deep inside my heart, I also want him for myself. I'm so greedy. And for what happened to me, I deserved it. It's my karma for being so greedy.'' 

''Tiffany, it's not your fault. Neither Baekhyun or Seohyun.'' Sunny shrugged. ''It's just all of you fall in love at the wrong timing. We can't predict our hearts or what will happen in the future. Beside, nobody perfect.'' 

''I think it's better for you to go to sleep. You looked like a zombie, pink zombie.'' Taeyeon joked and patted Tiffany's shoulder as all of them cracked into a smiles and small laughs. They're just watched Tiffany walked toward her room and they sighed. 

''This is why I never agreed to have a variety show same as EXO and mingle ourselves with them again. It's enough for what they had done toward us in the past.'' Sunny mumbled and excused herself to her room. Soon one by one left and prepared themselves to sleep, leaving Taeyeon alone at the living room waiting for Jessica and Seohyun. 

 

----

 

Seohyun kept walking, ignored Jessica's prescene behind her as she took the  cold  air into her body. Honestly, she herself also didn't believe that she slapped her own sister just because of one man who's not her boyfriend to begin with. But she was mad that Baekhyun and Tiffany were played with her own feelings. Why gave her the false hope what he, himself can't handle his feeling for Tiffany? She sighed as she closed her eyes and feel the tears rolled down for her eyes and she chuckled a bit, at how stupid she is. 

''Joohyun-ah.'' 

With that, she stoppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter