20

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty.

 

Finally, EXO and SNSD can sighed in relief after Jessica and Kris are in good term back. Both groups  know both of them already suffered much all these years and they deserved their own happiness. And what, Lee Sooman seongsanim already approved their relationship and they feel happy for Kris and Jessica. 

The girls all gathered on their dance pratice room with snacks and phones on their hands. With Jessica accident, Lee Sooman gave the girls half day off for the girls to rest and relax. But they still had schedules rehearsal tomorrow for SMTOWN concert at Malaysia for the first time. 

''Are we going to Malaysia without Jessica?'' Yuri tilted her head as she munched on the jelly. She glared at Hyoyeon, when the latter snatched the jelly pack from her hand but let her. 

''I don't know but I think yes..'' Taeyeon shrugged. She saw that Seohyun was fidgeted on her seat and Taeyeon raised a brow. Since the news about Kris and Jessica relationship got approved from Lee Sooman, Seohyun always avoided made a eye-contact with them. Not only Taeyeon who noticed, but Sunny and Tiffany also noticed it since yesterday. She even didn't touched her foods last night. 

Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany and Tiffany glanced back. Tiffany cleared . ''So, about Kris and Jessica,'' she paused and looked at Seohyun who froze on the spot. Sunny and Taeyeon changed the looks silently. 

''Did Sooman seongsanim will annouced it to public?'' 

''Uhh...unnies..'' Seohyun bit her lower lips as she spoke. Taeyeon, Sunny and Tiffany sighed and thoughts yes about why Seohyun acted like that. 

''Did seongsanim really approved both of them?'' 

The girls nodded their heads, waited for Seohyun to continue her speaks. Seohyun took a deep breaths and exhaled slowly. ''Can I..ask seongsanim to approve me and Baekhyun too..??'' 

The girls froze with a wide eyes and mouths agape as they stared at Seohyun like she grew another eyes on her forehead. 

''WHAT?!'' Yuri the first some who had responded first. ''Are you in relationship with him?!'' 

Tiffany felt her heart dropped on the floor when she heard Yuri said that Seohyun in relationship with Baekhyun. She just blinked as Seohyun blushed and bit her lower lips. 

''Not..yet..'' Seohyun mumbled. The room filled with groans and squeals from the clueless one. Yuri and Hyoyeon punced lightly on Seohyun's arms and said, ''Aigoo, our maknae already grown up.'' 

Tiffany giggled awkwardly and grabbed her phone and duffel bag. ''Sorry girls, I had something to do. See you girls at dorm.'' and walked out from the room before the others could replied. They shrugged and do their own works. 

Taeyeon sighed while Sunny rolled her eyes and scrolled her phone. 

 

.....

 

Tiffany sighed as she headed out from SM building. Thank god the building are emptied and not fans are outside. She looked at her watch and it shown 00;35 and she chuckled. No wonder there's no fans outside because it's already past midnight. 

Without her notice, her tears already rolled out from her eyes and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter