1

Right Now It's Girls' Generation!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter One.

 

After Manager Lim left, the girls sighed inwardly, they even didn't bade a goodbye towards their manager.  None of them uttered a single words about the variety show that they'll be in soon. Before, they were excited and yelling how they will be in variety to paid off their sweats but when their manager told them that they will be with EXO, their faces fell and cringing to imagine that they will be in same studio or room with their sunbaes. Even Taeyeon, the calmest one also got a sweaty palms with the idea collaborate with EXO. For them, EXO is not like what people think they are. Taeyeon sighed again. 

''Unnie, what are we gonna do now? Did we really, like seriously really really be in the same show with EXO sunbae?'' Yuri asked with a small pout. Yuri, herself  even fangirling over EXO but when she saw the real EXO, about how jerk and tease they can be, she stop abrutly. She mentally cringed and pouted even more when all their leader do was sighing from the beginning. 

Taeyeon looked at all of them and sighed again. Even the Yoona, the cold one has the shock impression because usually she will wore her poker face but today looked like she didn't wear it because her face looks nervous and shock at the same time. Only Seohyun who has a calm face. Typical maknae. 

''Yes.'' that was what Taeyeon replied. 

''Aw man.'' 

''We're dead!''

''I rather choose going to Paris though then being in the same show with EXO sunbae.''

All of them whining and groaning. Some of it even rolling on the floor and let out dead whale sound. Taeyeon rubbed her temples. ''Nothing we can do. Company already decided it like that. Even oppa can't help us. And Sunny, no Paris please. We're still new to go to Paris this soon.'' Taeyeon added. She has to be rational at this point to convince her members.

Sunny rolled her eyes and got up, headed to her room and locked herself up. She didn't even understand why would her uncle put them in the same show with EXO? If really 'Right Now It's Girls' Generation' is another version of EXO's Showtime, why didn't they just make EXO's Showtime Season2? She shook her head thinking what was her uncle thought. And yes, she's CEO SM Lee Sooman niece and she make a mental note to meet her uncle if he already back from Japan. 

Taeyeon looked at Sunny with a tired eyes. She thought that she will talk with Sunny soon.

Tiffany smiled a little and got up as well. ''Well Taeyeon-ah, I'm going to sleep. Today's was tiring even we just got one news.'' she giggled and soon all of them ended chuckled too including t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter