Shopping

Unexpected Angel

It was already midnight and everybody was tired. "I think it's best that we go to sleep now," Sunggyu said. He looked over at Hani and saw that her eyes were half closed. "Woohyun, you should take Hani to the guest's bedroom since she's tired now. We'll sleep out here so don't worry."

"Alright," Woohyun said as started to lead Hani to her room. As she was walking away, she turned around and said goodnight to the members staying in the living room, and they said goodnight back. Woohyun and Hani got to the front of the guest's bedroom. "From now on this will be your room, my room is just across from yours so if you need anything just knock."

"Okay," Hani said. "Goodnight Woohyun." She smiled at him as she started to walk in.

"Goodnight," he said as he unconsciously smiled. He turned around and walked into his room. As he laid in bed, he thought about all the events that had happened that day. "I never would have expected that an angel would come out of nowhere," he said as he smiled and drifted off into dreamland.


 

Woohyun's pov:

"Woohyun-ah!," somebody yelled. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sunggyu in front of me. "Woohyun-ah, wake up," I heard Sunggyu say. I closed my eyes again and tried to go back to sleep, but Sunggyu kept calling me. "Just 5 more minutes," I mumbled. "You said that 10 minutes ago!" Sunggyu yelled. "Wake up, we're taking Hani around the city." I heard Hani's name and my eyes shot open. "Wait, we're doing what?" I asked Sunggyu as I got up.

"Didn't you hear me, we're taking her around the city," Sunggyu replied. "Now go wake Hani up while I'm waking up the others."

"Why do you always wake me up first," I whined.

"Because I need somebody to help me wake up the others," Sunggyu replied. "Now go, and wake up Hani." Sunggyu left leaving me alone in my room.

I checked to see if Sunggyu already left the hallway and to my relief he was. "Hmph, I don't have to listen to that old grandpa. I'll just go back to sleep," I said as I walked back to my bed. As I laid down and was about to close my eyes, I heard Sunggyu yell. "WOOHYUN, DON'T YOU DARE GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!"

I quickly got out of bed and darted out of my room. "I'M NOT GOING BACK TO SLEEP, I'M NOT EVEN IN MY ROOM RIGHT NOW!" I yelled back. "Sheesh, how did he even know that I was going back to sleep," I said to myself. I was standing in front of Hani's door; I opened it and walked in.

On the bed I saw Hani sleeping peacefully and I softly approached her. I got to the side of her bed and knelt down so that I could reach her eye level. "How am I going to wake her up?" I asked myself. While trying to think of an idea, I looked at her face. *She looks so angelic when she's sleeping. Wait a minute, isn't she an angel?* I looked at her again and observed her features. *Wow, her eyelashes are so long, her nose is so cute, and her lips are so...* I unconsciously leaned in and before I got too close, I snapped out of my daze and pulled away. *Wait, what am I doing. Was I actually about to kiss her? No, I bet I was just falling asleep, aish Sunggyu, this is why you should've let me sleep for longer.* 

I got up and shook Hani's shoulder. "Hani-ah, wake up," I said

Hani stirred a little, but didn't get up.

I kept shaking her and called her name louder, but she still wouldn't wake up. "Don't tell me she's a heavy sleeper," I mumbled to myself. I walked over to the curtains and pulled them open. I hoped that the sunlight would wake her up, but she barely even moved. I walked over to her and started to slap her face lightly. "Yah, wake up," I said. Hani started to move which gave me hope that she would wake up, but she only turned to the other side.

"I guess I have no choice," I said to myself. I walked over to my room and got a few things. "Hani-ah, I'm sorry for doing this to you," I said, "but you left me no choice."

 

Hani's pov:

I woke up to a loud noise as I slowly opened my eyes. With my eyes half-closed, I saw Woohyun standing there with a gong and a whistle. The noise was really loud, and I had really keen ears so it only made it louder. I got my pillow and pulled it over my ears. "Make it stop!" I yelled as I got up. The noise finally stopped and I removed the pillow from my ears.

"Sorry about the noise," Woohyun said. "I know that you have sensitive ears, but you wouldn't wake up when I yelled your name."

"Where did you even get that gong?" I asked.

"Oh this?" Woohyun said as he held the gong up. "I got it at the dollar store. It costed $1.95. This is really useful since it wakes up the members every single time. This is what I call money well spent." Woohyun looked proud of himself as he held up the gong.

"Why did you also use the whistle, the gong was already loud enough," Hani said still half-asleep.

"Usually, Dongwoo wouldn't even wake up with the gong and whistle alone," Woohyun replied. "You're lucky that I didn't use mist on you."

Hani nodded in understanding.

"Now go wash up, I already put a brand new toothbrush in your bathroom," Woohyun said. "When you're done brushing your teeth, come downstairs." Woohyun left the room and I stood up. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "Aigoo, I want to sleep more," I said as I brushed my teeth and closed my eyes.

No one's pov:

Woohyun and Sunggyu woke up all of the members, except for Dongwoo. Woohyun had to go get the face mist from his room and spray it onto Dongwoo's face. Finally Dongwoo woke up and they waited for Hani to come down. 5 minutes later Hani came down with a bright smile.

"Good morning oppas," Hani said as she smiled at each and everyone of them.

"Good morning," they said as they returned the smile.

"Hani-ah, did you bring anything with you to earth?" Dongwoo asked.

"I brought files and a card," Hani said as she took out a card.

"Wait, isn't that a black card?" Hoya asked.

"I guess so," Hani replied as she looked at the card.

"Not to offend you, but how did you get that card?" Myungsoo asked. "Only rich people, like us, have those cards. How does an angel have one of those cards?"

"I don't know, but God gave it to me. He said that I should buy all of my necessities with this card while I'm here on earth," Hani said.

"Wow, God sure is generous," Sungyeol said.

"Then that means that we can go shopping!" Sungjong said happily. "I can't wait to coordinate your outfits."

"Wait, does that mean that I'm driving?" Sunggyu questioned.

"Of course, who else would drive?" Myungsoo asked.

Sunggyu looked over at Dongwoo. Dongwoo was whistling while looking away. Sunggyu sighed and said, "Get in the car." Sunggyu got up with his car keys and walked to the car.

During the ride, the members and Hani were talking and laughing with each other. Hani felt happy because it's the first time that she ever had so many friends. In heaven, her only friend was Eunji, but she never complained because having Eunji with her already made her happy. Thinking of this made Hani miss Eunji and her home. It struck her as she remembered that Eunji wasn't there with her and that she's doing this assignment alone. Hani tried to hide her emotions and nobody noticed her wearing a fake smile, except Woohyun.

*Why does she look so sad all of a sudden?* Woohyun thought to himself. He looked over at Hani and saw her faking a smile.


 

Once they reached the mall, Sungjong pulled Hani with him since he was so excited to shop with her. As Hani stepped into the mall, she saw that it was very big and crowded with people. All of the stores looked so pretty that Hani kept turning her head to look at each one of them. Woohyun saw her reaction and thought that she looked very cute. *All of her reactions are just so cute.* He thought as he smiled to himself.

They finally reached the clothing store and Sungjong picked out a bunch of outfits for Hani. Hani was trailing behind him, holding a pile of clothes that was half as big as her.

"Sungjong, don't you think that you should let Hani decide what she wants to buy?" Hoya asked.

"No, it's okay, I don't mind Sungjong picking out my clothes," Hani replied with a smile.

"See Hoya, she's perfectly fine with it," Sungjong said as he stuck out his tongue. "Now, go change while I pick out some more outfits."Sungjong pushed Hani into the changing room, he then left to pick out some more clothes.

Hani closed the door and looked at the pile of clothes. "Aigoo, I don't even know where to start," she said to herself. She looked around the pile and finally picked out some clothes.

Woohyun was outside with the rest of the members as they watched Sungjong run around the store picking out clothes while Sungyeol ran around with him, trying to catch the clothes that Sungjong was throwing at him.

"Poor Sungyeol," Sunggyu said as he shook his head. "He should've known to stay away from Sungjong when we go shopping."

The rest of the members also felt pity for Sungyeol, but they did not help him since they could not risk themselves being Sungjong's shopping cart.

"Guys, do I look okay," Hani said as she stepped out of the changing room.

All of the members turned to Hani's direction. They all thought that Hani looked beautiful in the dress that she was wearing, especially Woohyun.

*Wow, she looks......beautiful.* Woohyun thought as he was staring at Hani.

Hani was wearing a simple floral dress, but the simpleness of the dress made Hani's beauty shine even more. It gave her a cute and innocent look, even though she already has that look.

 

"I knew that I have an eye for fashion," Sungjong said as he was satisfied with his work. "Now onto the next outfit. Hani-ah, pick out some clothes from this pile." Sungyeol brought the pile to Hani. The pile was as big as a mountain which made Sungyeol walk very slow since he couldn't see.

"I feel really sorry for him," Dongwoo said to Woohyun.

"If you do then you can help him," Woohyun replied.

"Nope, I'm not taking that chance. I still remember the day that I had to do that. It was horrible, I never knew that shopping could become something to be scared about," Dongwoo said as he shivered.

Sungyeol finished putting the pile into the changing room, and he walked out towards Dongwoo and Woohyun while massaging his arms. "Ah, my arms are killing me," Sungyeol said as he pouted. "Dongwoo, can you help me since you also know the feeling of being Sungjong's personal shopping cart." Dongwoo bolted before Sungyeol even looked up. Sungyeol looked up to see only Woohyun in front of him. "Woohyun, where's Dongwoo? He was just here," Sungyeol asked. "Oh well, since Dongwoo isn't here, maybe you can help me?"

Woohyun started to panick. "Oh, is that a penny?!" Woohyun said as he pointed at the floor behind Sungyeol.

"Where?!" Sungyeol said as he turned around. Sungyeol didn't see a penny and grew confused, "I don't see a penny," Sungyeol said as he turned around. When he turned back around, he didn't see Woohyun there anymore. "Now where did Woohyun go?" he asked to himself.

"Sungyeol, it's time to pick out some more clothes!" Sungjong yelled as he walked towards Sungyeol.

"Oh no!" Sungyeol said as he bolted out of the store.

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol, where are you going?" Sungjong yelled. "Now who will hold all of the clothes?" Sungjong turned around and saw the rest of the members. He put on a sweet smile as he called them in a sweet voice. The members turned around and saw Sungjong walking towards them with Sungyeol, Woohyun, and Dongwoo nowhere to be seen.

"Uh oh," they all said.