Childish Bickering

Unexpected Angel

Ding-dong, ding-dong. Woohyun woke up to the sound of the doorbell. Ding-dong, ding-dong, ding-dong. *Who is ringing the doorbell so early in the morning?* he thought as he got up. He groggily walked down the stairs and heard the person press the doorbell continuously. "I'm coming, gosh!" he yelled, forgetting that the person can't hear him.

He walked over to the intercom and saw Sungyeol and Sungjong's face pushed up against the screen. "I knew it was them," Woohyun said. He then pressed a button to talk to them. "Who is it," he asked even though he already knew. "Yah, Nam Woohyun! Open the gate! We've been waiting out here for 10 minutes!" Sungjong yelled right at the camera.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are," Woohyun said with a mischievous smile.

"How does he not know who we are?" Sungyeol asked confused. "Did he somehow get amnesia and forget all about us?!" he asked worriedly.

"Yah, this isn't some kind of drama," Sungjong said to Sungyeol.

"But he said that he doesn't remember us," Sungyeol said confused.

Sungjong grew frustrated, but still tried to explain the situation to Sungyeol. "Hurry up!" Sunggyu yelled in the back. "My legs are killing me right now! Do you know how long we've been standing out here?!"

Sungjong turned back to the camera. "Woohyun, just open up!" Sungjong yelled.

"What can I get in return for opening the gate?" Woohyun asked.

"You can get our thanks and gratitude for letting us in," Sungjong said as he smiled sweetly. Then his smile immediately fell. "Now open the gate already!"

"Let me think about that," Woohyun said. He waited for a moment and then said, "No."

"Yah, Nam Woohyun, you're so gonna get it when I see you!" Sunggyu angrily said as he walked up to the camera.

"Wait a minute, Woohyun," Myungsoo said as he pushed to the front so that he can be seen on the intercom. "I have the picture that we took with Hani when we went to the Han River with her." He held the picture up to show to Woohyun. "So if you want this then let us in."

Woohyun didn't need to think as he pushed the button to open the gate. He then went over to the couch and the t.v. A minute later he heard the door open and the noisy members walked in.

"Yah Woohyun, why did you make us wait out there for so long?" Hoya asked as he took his shoes off. "We actually went through the trouble of visiting you even though we could've done something more useful to ourselves, like sleeping."

Sungyeol went over to Hoya looking puzzled. "But I thought we came here to visit Hani."

"Shh, he doesn't know that," Hoya said quietly as he put a finger to his lips.

"Ohh, right," Sungyeol said as he nodded in understanding.

"Guys, I can hear you," Woohyun said. He walked over to them and turned to Myungsoo. "Anyways, where's the picture?" he asked. He held out his hand as he waited patiently for Myungsoo to give it to him. Myungsoo took a picture out from his pocket and gave it to Woohyun. "Do you have feelings for Hani or something?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"Why would you ask that?" Woohyun said as he took the picture. He walked over to the closet and found a spare picture frame. He carefully put the picture in it and placed it on a table. "I knew that keeping a spare picture frame would come in handy." he said to himself. He looked at the picture and smiled happily.

"Because you're doing things like that," Myungsoo said as he pointed at him.

"Don't get it wrong, I just wanted to decorate the house better," Woohyun said trying to defend himself.

"Sure..." Myungsoo said skeptically.

"Woohyun, where's Hani?" Sungyeol asked as he looked around for her.

"I think she might still be sleeping," Woohyun answered. All of a sudden, Hani came down rubbing her eyes. "Woohyun, why is it so noisy so early in the morning?" Hani asked tiredly.

"Hani!" Sungyeol shouted excitedly.

"Sungyeol oppa?" Hani asked as her eyes widened. There was a moment of silence as they stared at each other.

"WAAAH!" they yelled happily as they ran towards each other. They instantly hugged each other and jumped up and down joyfully. They then broke the hug, but Hani was still holding both of his hands as he was also holding both of her's.

"Why did it take you so long to visit?" Hani asked as she pouted.

"Sorry, but the teacher gave me so much work to do," Sungyeol said as he also pouted.

They looked at each other in the eyes again and stayed that way for a while. "WAAH!" they both shouted again as they hugged each other. "But at least you're here!" Hani said with a bright smile as they continued to jump up and down.

"Yeah, I'm going to forget about all those ugly teachers that gave me too much work!" Sungyeol replied. Suddenly, Sungyeol felt himself being pulled away from Hani. "Yah, why are you guys hugging for so long?" Woohyun said as he looked a little angry.

"I'm just hugging a friend that I haven't seen in a long time," Sungyeol replied.

"But that doesn't mean that you can hug her for that long!" Woohyun retorted.

They both started to bicker childishly as Hani, being the peaceful angel she is, tried to stop them. "Aigoo, they're so childish," Sunggyu said as he shook his head disapprovingly.

"So you're saying that I look like an owl!" Sungyeol angrily said as he picked up a pillow. "Well, remember when we nicknamed you bolmae?"

"Yeah I remember. All the girls gave me that nickname because they said that I'm a person that becomes more charming by the day, but you guys said that it's because I'm a person that you want to hit more and more by the day!" Woohyun yelled.

"Well, true to your name, I totally want to hit you right now!" Sungyeol said as he whacked Woohyun with the pillow.

"Guys, stop fighting! God is going to be so mad at me if I don't stop you guys from arguing like this. You know, wrath is a very big sin and what kind of guardian angel am I to let you sin without trying to stop you!" Hani said worriedly.

"Aren't guardian angels suppose to be there for you at all times, and yet you left me alone with Subin because of ice cream!" Woohyun yelled. "Ice cream isn't even that great! It's just another spoonful of unhealthy stuff!"

Hani's personality suddenly changed. "What did you say?" Hani icily said as she gave Woohyun a glare.

Woohyun gulped as he saw a new side of her. "I said that it's not even that great and that it's just a spoonful of unhealthy stuff," he hesitantly repeated. 

"You know, I think bolmae really is a good name for you," Hani calmly said as she picked up a pillow. Hani slowly walked over to Woohyun as he took a few steps back, hoping to get away from her, but was met with the cold, hard wall. "I think it suits you perfectly," Hani said as she smiled. Suddenly, her smile fell as she started to hit Woohyun with the pillow. "Yah, how can you say that about ice cream! It's one of the best things that humans have ever invented!"

Hani was surprisingly strong as Woohyun was almost knocked down from being hit. He blocked himself as he looked for an opening to run away. When he found one, he instantly bolted, leaving behind the two angry chodings.

"Yah Woohyun! I'm still not done with you!" Hani shouted as she ran after him.

"Yah! I still didn't forgive you for calling me an owl!" Sungyeol yelled as he also ran after him.

Sunggyu sat down on the couch. "Make them go away, make them go away," he repeated to himself as he massaged his temples.


Sorry about not mentioning Dongwoo in this chapter. I promise that I will give him more parts in the next one. ^_^