House Tour

Unexpected Angel

After showing her powers for 4 hours straight, the Infinite members still continued to be mesmerized and amazed by her powers.

"I'm getting tired now," Hani said as she sat down.

"Awww, but that was so cool," Sungyeol said.

"Guys, let's give her a break," Sunggyu said. "It's 2:13 pm, I think it's time to go home now."

"But it's still early," Sungjong said.

"I never intended for us to stay here this long so I think we should leave now," Hoya said. "Besides there's not much to do here."

"Yeah, you're right," Sungjong said.

"Ok guys let's pack up," Sunggyu said.

Everybody started to pack everything into the car, including Hani since she wanted to help.

"Wow, it's amazing how all of this can be stuff into the back of a car," Hani said.

"Yeah, it amazes us also," Woohyun said. "So Sunggyu will be driving right?"

"Of course, I drive everytime," Sunggyu said. "Although, it would be nice if somebody else would drive for once. Maybe somebody who also has a liscense would offer to drive. Ah, I wonder who that could be," Sunggyu said as he looked at Dongwoo.

"Yeah, that person would be really nice to do that," Dongwoo said with a smile.

Sunggyu was happy since finally there was somebody who would drive instead of him.

"I'm calling the back seat!" Dongwoo exclaimed as he dashed into the car.

Sunggyu stood there stunned for a moment. "I should have known better than to think that Dongwoo would actually volunteer to drive," he said as he walked towards the driver's seat.

Everybody else started to get into the car except for Hani and Woohyun.

"I don't think that your wings can fit," Woohyun said. "Is there any way to hide them or something?"

"Yeah, there is," Hani replied. Her wings started to sparkle as it slowly disappeared.

Woohyun was awed yet again. "Wow," he said still amazed.

"So are we going to get on?" Hani asked.

Woohyun snapped out of his daze. "Oh yeah, right," he said as he got into the car.

The car was an eight-seater. Sunggyu was in the driver's seat while Hoya was in the passenger seat next to him. Behind them was Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong in that order from left to right. The seat farthest back contained Woohyun, Hani, and Dongwoo.

"So who's house should we go to?" Sunggyu asked.

"WOOHYUN'S HOUSE!" everybody said merrily.

"Why do you guys like my house so much?" Woohyun asked.

"Because you have a lot of things at your house that we can play with," Sungyeol replied.

"Alright then, it's settled," Sunggyu said. "We're going to Woohyun's house."

"YAY!" everybody cheered.

After 1 hour, they finally arrived at Woohyun's house.

"Woah," Hani said with her eyes wide. "It's so big."

All of the Infinite members thought that her reaction was cute.

"You've never seen a big house before?" Myungsoo asked.

"No, not even when doing assignments down here on earth," Hani said. Hani looked around and saw that no one else was amazed at Woohyun's house. "Why do you guys look at this house like it's so normal? I thought that most people here in Seoul lived in apartments."

"Yes most people do, but we're all rich so we're use to it," replied Sunggyu.

"So do you want a tour of my house?" Woohyun asked.

Hani didn't even need to think about it. "Of course I would," she replied. "I've never seen such a pretty house before."

The Infinite members started to lead Hani around the house. Everywhere she looked, she was always awed by how pretty everthing looked.

Exterior:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC7K_D5ZYtXhBESStexQD

Living Room:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMMLv3MdaG350N5OmAxpj

Bathroom on first floor:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTERTIpPos7qG7XVUH2B1x

Kitchen:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZcmhlkeWFlbLxvuyYBKI

Backyard:

 

"This place even has a pool?!" Hani asked shocked.

"Yep, and now to the second floor," said Sungjong.

"That was only the first floor!" Hani exclaimed.

"Yeah, what kind of house doesn't have a second floor?" Woohyun asked.

"A normal one," Hani said to herself.

2nd floor-

Woohyun's bedroom and bathroom:

Guest's Bedroom and Bathroom:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQon-mFsazihPFkQGht-Bo

"And that's about it," Woohyun said.

Hani was still dazed from the house tour.

"Hani?" Woohyun asked as he waved his hands in front of her. "Hani?"

Hani wasn't blinking. She just stood there like a statue.

"I guess it's a lot for her to take in," Sunggyu said. "But seriously this house isn't that big, I've seen bigger."

All of the Infinite members agreed and started to talk about houses while Hani was still standing there, frozen.