Meteor Shower

Unexpected Angel

"Woohyun~ah!" screamed the Infinite members as they ran towards him.

"Woah, guys it hasn't been that long since I last saw you," Woohyun stated.

"What are you talking about, it's been a whole week since we last saw you!" shouted Sungjong. "Are you not excited to see us? Have you found better friends than us and decide to abandon us! Have you..."

"Sungjong! Stop talking so much, it's loud!" yelled Sunggyu.

"Awww, is grandpa Sunggyu getting annoyed?" Sungjong stated teasingly.

"Seriously, these kids are so annoying." grumbled Sunggyu.

"Why does it seem like Sunggyu is always grumpy when I see you guys," Woohyun said.

"Well, we've been friends long enough to know that he is just an old, grouchy grandpa," Myungsoo said.

"Why do you guys keep calling me grandpa, I'm not that old," grumbled Sunggyu.

"It's because you always grumble," said Sungyeol.

"Always lazy," said Dongwoo.

"Always complaining," said Hoya.

"Always..."

"Enough, what kind of image have I been showing you guys," Sunggyu said. "I bet it's because I haven't shown you my cool side."

"The last time you said that you lost to us and had to sleep outside for the entire night," said Sungyeol.

"That was only once," said Sunggyu.

"But then, another time when you said that you..."

Sunggyu started to pull Sungyeol away from the others.

"HELP! THE GRANDPA IS DRAGGING ME AWAY!" screamed Sungyeol as he struggled, trying to break free from Sunggyu.

"He really needs to know when to shut his mouth," said Myungsoo.

"A choding will always be a choding," said Hoya as he face Woohyun. "Anyways, now that those two are gone, what do you think about astronomy?"

"I think it's ok," said Woohyun.

"Then how about watching a meteor shower with us?" questioned Hoya.

"A meteor shower? Why would I want to do that?" replied Woohyun.

"Well, you can spend time with your best friends, appreciate astronomy, and enjoy a good view," Hoya said with a glint in his eyes.

"When did you become so passionate about astronomy?" questioned Woohyun.

"Ever since I read about making a wish on a shooting star," replied Hoya bluntly.

"You seriously believe in that?" Woohyun questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"We can always find out if it would become true if we try," replied Hoya.

"What's in it for me?" questioned Woohyun.

"The chance of having your dreams come true," replied Hoya as he made a gesture with his hands.

Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

"Then..., the chance of eating free meat," said Hoya.

"Call," replied Woohyun.

"Alright it's settled, we're going camping/ stargazing," shouted Hoya to the rest of the members.

"YAY!" shouted everyone enthusiatically.

"What did I miss?" said Sunggyu as he walked towards them with a lollipop in his mouth.

"Woohyun agreed to come along with us," replied Hoya.

"That's great," said Sunggyu with a monotone voice.

"Yah, can't you be more enthusiastic," said Hoya.

"But I am enthusiastic," said Sunggyu.

"Actually, that's the most enthusiastic that I've ever seen Sunggyu, besides from when there's food in front of him," said Dongwoo. Dongwoo looked around. "But where's Sungyeol, he didn't come back yet."

As everyone was looking around, Sungyeol walked towards them with a sulky face.

"What happened to you?" questioned Dongwoo.

"Sunggyu, he tortured me," replied Sungyeol with a sulky voice.

"Really? Sunggyu, what did you do this time?" questioned Woohyun.

"Nothing, all I did was put a lollipop in front of his face and with it," Sunggyu replied as he showed them his lollipop. "Even though he's tall, he's really slow and has bad reflexes. You should have seen him trying to get the lollipop." Sunggyu started to imitate Sungyeol while the rest of the members, except Sungyeol, bursted out laughing.

"Aish, I really wanted that lollipop," pouted Sungyeol.