Weird Heart

Unexpected Angel

Sungyeol and Woohyun sat next to Hani without arguing with each other. "Woah, how did you do that?" Sunggyu asked impressed. "I never saw them quiet down that fast before."

"Easy, I told Sungyeol that I would stop buying him food and for Woohyun, I told him that I would tell Hani all of his secrets if he didn't stop," Myungsoo said as he sat down.

"Alright, now we can finally start singing," Sungjong said. "Who's going first?"

Me!" Sungyeol shouted as he shot out of his seat. He quickly went up and grabbed the microphone. "Ah, ah," he said as he tested the microphone. "Ahem, welcome to the Sungyeol show!" he cheerily said. He gestured for everyone to clap, but Hani was the only one that clapped with a bright smile on her face. "Thanks Hani, you're the only one that I like in this room." He gave Hani a warm smile and glared at the others.

"Anyways, welcome-"

"You already said that!" Myungsoo said annoyed. "Just hurry up and sing!"

"Sheesh, why are you guys so impatient," Sungyeol said. "Whatever, I'm not going to listen to you!" He childishly stuck his tongue out at Myungsoo who rolled his eyes looking irritated. "So what you are about to see is the great, amazing, fantastic, spectacular-"

"Dude seriously, just sing already," Woohyun said impatiently.

"But I didn't finish my introduction yet," Sungyeol said with a pout.

"If you don't sing now, I'll make sure that you won't be able to do another introduction for the rest of your life," Sunggyu threatened.

Sungyeol grew scared. "Okay, okay, I'll sing," he quickly said. He picked 'Be Mine' as his first song and started singing.

Be mine, I love you, oh~

I worry about you, oh~

I'll take care of you until the end

Sungyeol sang with a smile on his face as he did the spiderman hand dance. As he was singing, he looked at Hani while singing the lyrics. Hani clapped along as she was also smiling.

Woohyun saw him singing those lyrics to her and he felt something boil up in his chest. *What does that choding think he's doing?* He glared at Sungyeol, but Sungyeol was completely oblivious to it and continued to sing. It took all of his strength and willpower to stop himself from snatching Sungyeol's microphone right then and there.

When Sungyeol finished singing, he bowed to his audience and said, "Thank you, thank you. I know my singing was great, but you don't have to praise me that much." 

"Of course he would say that," Hoya said as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, now time to see my score," Sungyeol said. He turned towards the screen and waited for his score to show up. "I know that I will definitely at least get a 96 for that amazing perfom- WHAT, AN 85!," he yelled as he saw his score. On the screen, the number 85 was boldly written. Most people would just accept the score, but Sungyeol threw a tantrum. "How can that be?! I sang so well!"

"Step aside, let the master do this," Woohyun said as he pushed Sungyeol aside. He took the microphone from Sungyeol's hands and started searching for a song. 

"Wha-, you can't just go up and take my microphone like that!" Sungyeol yelled angrily. "I wasn't finish yelling at that stupid machine. It's probably broken to give me that kind of score!"

Hani walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Oppa, relax. It's just a score," she said, trying to calm him down.

"But Hani, the machine is broken. It gave me such a low score, I should've gotten a higher one," Sungyeol said with a pout. 

"It's not broken Sungyeol, you just don't know the tricks to this thing," Woohyun said as he got up. "Now watch and learn." He flashed a confident smile as the song started to play.

Sungyeol walked back to his seat, clearly in a bad mood. When they sat down, Hani tried her best to cheer him up. "It's alright oppa, you can always yell at the machine after Woohyun is finish singing," Hani said. Sungyeol's mood lifted a little as he started to smile again. Hani grinned successfully and finally turned towards Woohyun, who was already singing. 

Woohyun chose the song 'Close Your Eyes'. Hani watched him singing it passionately and suddenly felt her heart beating faster. *What's happening, why is my heart doing this?* she thought as she laid her hand on her chest. When she looked up again, she made eye contact with Woohyun. She quickly looked away and waited for a moment before looking back. 

To her surprise, Woohyun wouldn't break eye contact with her. He was staring at her intensely while singing. Hani's heart started beating even faster as she felt her face become warmer. *Why is he staring at me like that?* she thought. She was about to look away again, but a part of her didn't want to.

The song finally ended and they broke eye contact. Woohyun turned towards the screen to see his score. The number 100 was printed on the screen with a congratulations on the bottom. He smiled proudly as he saw his score. 

"Of course, our Woohyun got a score of 100," Sungjong said as he clapped. "It feels like we can never beat you when it comes to karaoke." 

Woohyun put the mic down and went back to his seat. When Hani saw him walk towards her, she quickly looked down at her lap. Woohyun sat down and looked over at her. "So how was my singing, it was better than Sungyeol's right?" he asked.

"Y-yeah, you were great," Hani replied not looking up.

Woohyun didn't like how she was not looking at him. He tilted his head to get a better view of her face. "Yah, why aren't you looking at me," he asked. Even though the karaoke room was dimly lit, unfortunately for Hani, he could still see her tomato red face. "And why is your face so red?"

"I-it's just because it's hot, nothing more," Hani said. *Aish, why am I blushing like this.* She put both of her hands on her cheeks to try to cool them down. 

Woohyun frowned when Hani still wasn't looking at him. He cupped her face with both of his hands and gently lifted her face to face him. "I don't like it when you're not looking at me," he said while staring into her eyes. 

Hani felt as if her heart was about to explode. "Okay who's next after Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked. She pulled her face away from Woohyun's hands and thanked Sunggyu in her mind. "I'll go," she said as she raised her hand. She went up and found the song that she loved the most. Without hesitation, she picked it and stood up cheerfully. 

"I'm going to sing a pretty sad song and I hope you guys don't mind since Woohyun also sang a sad song," Hani said into the mic. 

"That's okay, you can pick whatever you want," Hoya said with a smile. 

The song 'Love, That One Word' started to play and Hani got into the feel of the music. She started to sing with as much emotion as possible and to her surprise, it was easier than usual. Everyone was amazed by her voice and was captivated by it. Woohyun watched her as she sang. *Wow, she's really good,* he thought. 

When the song finished, everyone stood up and gave her a standing ovation. "Wow Hani, you were amazing," Hoya said as he clapped. 

"Yeah, I think you're just as good as Woohyun," Sungjong said. 

Hani shyly bowed and returned to her seat. When she sat down, she thought about when she was singing. *That's weird, whenever I sing this song I would think about sad things to make it sound better since it's a sad song, but today was different.* She looked over at Woohyun and saw him laughing as Sunggyu failed to do the scorpian dance. 

Woohyun felt somebody staring at him and looked over. Hani quickly turned her attention towards Sunggyu before he saw her. *Weird,* he thought, *I'm sure that somebody was looking at me.* He decided to ignore the thought and started laughing at Sunggyu again. 

*Phew, that was close,* Hani thought. Her heart was still beating really fast. *Aish, why is it beating so much? It's not suppose to be like this.*


 


Sorry if the chapter was lame, *sad face*, but I didn't know what to write for this chapter and this happens. 

Anyway, I know that you're wondering why I updated 2 times this week. Well it's because school is starting next week for me and I wanted to post another chapter before it starts. So here's the chapter and I hope that it was interesting enough! ^-^