I Wish...

Unexpected Angel

"Yay, we're here!" screamed Dongwoo and Sungyeol as they ran around the campsite.

"They are so childish," muttered Myungsoo. "So this is the campsite? It's pretty big."

"Yep, and it's all to ourselves," said Hoya.

"Wow, look at the view," said Woohyun as he looked at the city. "You know, it's not really camping if it's this close to the city."

"It doesn't matter, some people even camp in their backyards," replied Hoya.

"So what do we do now?" asked Sungjong.

Everyone stood still for a few seconds. They looked at each other and wondered what they should do.

"Okay everybody, gather up!" called Sunggyu.

Everybody started to form a line in front of Sunggyu.

"Now, Hoya and Myungsoo will set up the grill. Sungjong, Sungyeol, and I will set up the tent. Woohyun and Hoya will set up everything else. Did you guys get that?"

"Yes sir!" they shouted as they saluted.

"Now let's go!"

"Let's go!" they all cheered and started running around doing what they were told.


 

1 hour later...

"Well that took longer than expected," said Sungjong.

"Yeah, who knew setting up a tent was this hard," said Sungyeol.

"For some reason, I feel like I assigned the wrong people to set up this tent," said Sunggyu.

All three of them looked at the tent. The tent was set up right and did not look that shabby.

http://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0xSjtE4eKPh-oO4Hd1qozH1-7SIJjany1oGHhVtl7Ms_gyQra

"Are you guys done yet?" said Myungsoo. "We've been waiting for 30 minutes."

"I'm getting bored," Woohyun whined. "I was expecting more than just watching you guys set up a tent."

"Then why didn't you just go do something else?" asked Sunggyu.

"Truthfully, it was kind of funny watching you guys struggle with the tent," Woohyun replied with a smile.

"Yeah, I even took pictures, do you wanna see?" Myungsoo asked as he showed them his camera.

"No thanks, why would we want to see a bunch of humiliating pictures of ourselves," stated Sunggyu. "Right guys..."

"Wow, look at Sunggyu," Sungyeol said as he laughed. "He looks like an old man trying to set up a tent."

All of the members, except Sunggyu, laughed and looked at the pictures.

"GUYS!!!" Sunggyu yelled, but nobody listened. Sunggyu tried to get their attention many times but failed. "I can't believe I'm friends with them."


 

9:00 p.m

"Okay, so the meteor shower will begin in a few minutes," Hoya said as he looked at his phone.

"Well, I'm having a good time," said Woohyun as he ate his food. "The beef is amazing, where did you get it?"

"It doesn't matter where I purchased the meat," said Hoya. "What matters now is that we make a wish on the shooting stars, there's suppose to be a lot of them tonight."

Woohyun nodded as if he were listening.

"Also, I didn't buy the meat. Sunggyu did," said Hoya.

"You guys owe me a lot for buying you food all the time," said Sunggyu.

"We know!" the rest of them chimed.

"Guys, it's ten seconds until the meteor shower starts," Hoya said excitedly. "10...9...8...7..."

"Hoya, you do not have to count down..." Woohyun started to say, but got interrupted by Hoya.

"Look!" Hoya shouted excitedly as he pointed to the sky.

The sky was filled with shooting stars that were all lighted up brilliantly.

"Wow," they all said as they admired the sky.

"Quick, make a wish!" Hoya said as he clasped his hands and closed his eyes.

The rest of them did the same.

"Wait, I didn't think of a wish before I came," said Woohyun. "What should I wish for?"

"I don't know, anything," said Sungjong with his eyes closed.

"I can make some suggestions since I've already made mine," said Dongwoo with a big smile. "How about money?"

"You know we're all rich."

"Grades?"

"I'm ranked first in my school."

"Talent?"

"You know I have talent, you already heard me sing."

"You're right, then how about a guardian angel?"

"Why would I want that?"

"I don't know, so that it can protect you or something,"

"But..."

"Woohyun, you don't have time," said Hoya. "There's only a few seconds left until this ends."

"Just take the angel wish, you already have everything," stated Dongwoo hurriedly.

"Alright," said Woohyun as he closed his eyes. *I wish for a guardian angel that would protect me and do everything that I ask.*

"What did you wish for," asked Dongwoo.

"A friend that would do everything that I ask," replied Woohyun.

"Ohhh, but isn't that Sungjong?" questioned Dongwoo as he furrowed his eyebrows and scratched his head.

"I HEARD THAT!" shouted Sungjong from afar.

"Yeah, but Sungjong is slow sometimes and besides maybe my friend would be more magical and grant me more wishes," said Woohyun.

"Like what wish," asked Dongwoo.

"Well, I've actually always wanted telekinesis" replied Woohyun. "Or maybe some awesome powers like ice and fire, that would be cool too."

"Well, I hope that your wish would come true," said Dongwoo. "And if you ever get those powers than remember to show us like some kind of magic trick."

"And maybe we can become famous for performing those tricks and travel the world or something," Woohyun said excitedly.

"Yeah, and a bunch of people would buy tickets to see The Great Magician," Dongwoo said as he jumped up and down with a big, goofy grin.

"Do you understand what they're talking about?" Sunggyu asked Hoya.

"Nope, not a clue."