Angel

Unexpected Angel

Hani and the Infinite members were sitting outside. The Infinite members were all sitting next to each other while Hani was sitting facing them. They still couldn't believe that an angel was sitting right in front of them.

"Are you telling the truth about being an angel?" Woohyun asked. "You're not making this up right?"

"I'm not making this up," Hani replied with a straight face. "How can I convince you guys that I'm an actual angel?"

"You can try to fly," Myungsoo suggested. "I can see that you have wings, but are they real or not?"

"They are definitely real," Hani said as she stood up. She started to flap her wings and she began to float upwards.

"Woah," they said awed by what Hani could do.

Hani came back down to the ground and sat.

"Those really are real," Sungyeol said. "I wish I could fly also."

"Well, you can't," said Sunggyu. He faced Hani again. "So who are you and why are you here?"

"For the millionth time, I'm an angel sent from heaven since Woohyun made a wish," she said. "And also, my name is Oh Hani."

"Wow," Dongwoo said as he faced Woohyun. "I guess your wish came true."

"I know, and I'm not sure if I'm very happy about it," Woohyun said.

"Hey, why are you so mean," Hani said with a sad face.

"Why do you say that?" Woohyun asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ever since I told you that I'm here to grant your wish of having an angel, you keep saying that you regret making that wish," Hani said as she pouted.

Woohyun actually thought that it was cute when she pouted. *No way, did I actually think that she was cute. Nah, it was probably me feeling guilty.*

"Awww, she's so cute," Sungjong said with a smile. "How old are you?"

"I'm actually 2,485 years old," Hani replied.

The members' jaws dropped.

"But in human years, I'm 17 years old and I'm actually turning 18 on December 1st," Hani said.

"Oh, so that means that you're the youngest," Sungjong said with a smile. "And since you're younger than me, can you call me oppa?"

"Oppa?" Hani said with a confused face. "What's that?"

"That's how you call a guy that's older than you," Sungjong said. "But only call us oppa and nobody else."

"Why?" Hani asked still kind of confused.

"Because we're your friends, and I would get jealous if you called a random guy oppa," Sungjong said with a pout.

"Dude, you're sounding too much like her boyfriend," Woohyun said.

Hani got confused again. "Boyfriend? What's that?" Hani asked.

"You don't know what a boyfriend is?" Woohyun asked.

Hani shook her head.

"Guys I think we should give her a slight lesson about our world and some terms that we use," Sunggyu said.

The members agreed.

"So, lets' get started shall we?"


 30 minutes later...

"So that's all of the foods that I would recommend you trying," Sungyeol said.

"Oh, I really want to try them someday!" Hani exclaimed with excited eyes.

"Since when did our topic become about food?" Myungsoo asked. "Not that I'm complaining or anything."

"Well, I think she knows the basics now," Sunggyu said. He looked at his phone and saw that it was 10:00 am. "It's still early in the morning."

"What should we do now?" Hoya asked. "I didn't plan anything for us to do other than making wishes."

Everybody tried to think of something to do, including Hani.

"Oh, how about playing with my powers," Hani said with a bright expression.

"What do you mean powers?" Woohyun asked.

"Like I can do telekinesis and control elements like water, fire, ice, and earth," Hani replied. "Except humans, I can't control humans or read minds or anything like that. Oh, and also I have really keen vision and hearing."

"Wow, that's a lot," Woohyun said amazed.

"I think your wish really did come true, except Hani has those powers instead of you," Dongwoo whispered to Woohyun.

"I know, but it's still pretty cool," Woohyun whispered back.

"Guys, I can hear you," Hani said as she faced Woohyun and Dongwoo.

"I think she heard us," Dongwoo whispered.

"I know, she's looking at us now," Woohyun whispered back.

"Why are you guys whispering even we can hear you," Myungsoo said.

Woohyun and Dongwoo pretended like nothing happened and faced Hani again.

"So do all the angels have these powers?" Myungsoo asked.

"The keen hearing and vision yes, but the rest no," Hani replied.

"Then you must be special to have those powers," Woohyun said.

"I guess so, but I never really thought about it," Hani said.

"So, can you show us!" Sungyeol said with and excited voice.

"Sure," Hani replied with a smile.

Hani started to show them what she could do, and all of the members were amazed the whole time.