Wake Up Call

Unexpected Angel

"You've got everything you need?" Eunji asked.

"Yep, and I'm ready to go," Hani replied with a smile. "I'm actually really excited, it's the first time that I'm going solo on an assignment."

"I thought you would feel more nervous since you're going without me, but I guess I'm wrong," Eunji said while pretending to wipe a tear.

"You know me, I'm pretty good at doing assignments," Hani replied with a giggle.

"That's only because I helped you with those assignments," Eunji said.

"Yeah right," Hani said as she laughed.

"Alright now, it's time to go. I'm going to feel lonely without you here," Eunji said with a sad face.

"I don't know when I can see you again since these assignments are usually pretty long," replied Hani. "But if I can, then I will visit you whenever I'm free."

The two hugged and said their goodbyes. Hani started to fly to the portal that will take her to the human world. "This is it, here goes nothing." She stepped through the portal with her eyes closed. When she opened her eyes, she saw Seoul right in front of her. She was confused about not being in the city. "Wait, I thought this person lives in the city, not outside of it." Hani then saw the camping gears around her. "Oh yeah, I forgot that they're on a camping trip. Alright, now where are they?" She looked around and finally laid eyes on the tent where the Infinite members are sleeping. "Aha, that's where they are. I guess I have to give them a wake up call," Hani said to herself. She walked into the tent and saw how big it was. "Woah, I never knew that a tent could be this big," she said amazed. She walked over to where the members were sleeping and saw Woohyun on the left side of the tent. "Oh, there's my person!" she exclaimed. She walked over to him and shook him. "Hey, wake up." Woohyun stirred a little, but still didn't wake up. She shook him harder and started to gently slap his face. "Hey, person, wake up!"

Woohyun finally started wake to up. "Who's disturbing my sleep, it's too early to wake up," Woohyun mumbled as he started to sit up, half asleep. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a pretty girl in front of him. "Wait, who are you?" he asked with a confused face. Woohyun saw her long, dark brown hair and white dress. It took him a moment to process what was going on, but when it did his eye shot opened. "WHO ARE YOU, ARE YOU A GHOST!" Woohyun screamed trying to get far away from the girl in front of him.

The other members started to wake up because of how loud Woohyun was.

"Woohyun what's with all the commotion," Hoya said. "I think you even woke Dongwoo and Myungsoo up, and they never wake up." Hoya looked at Woohyun and saw him staring at something. He looked at the direction where Woohyun was staring and saw a girl with long, flowy hair standing in front of him. "Who are you?" Hoya asked the girl.

Hani turned her head towards Hoya's direction and saw him staring at her. "Oh, you must be Hoya," she said with a smile.

Hoya was mesmerized by her smile and his mind went blank.

"HOYA, DON'T BE MESMERIZED BY HER. SHE'LL JUST USE IT TO HER ADVANTAGE AND KILL US ALL!" screamed Woohyun.

Hani looked at Woohyun with a confuse face. "Why would you say that?" she asked Woohyun.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE PROBABLY A GHOST SINCE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, THIS PLACE WAS DESERTED EXCEPT FOR US AND YOU HAPPENED TO APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE!" Woohyun yelled.

Hani covered her ears. "Stop yelling, it's hurting my eardrums," Hani said.

Woohyun became confused at what she said. "How can ghosts hurt their eardrums, wait do they even have ears?" Woohyun wondered.

"I'm not a ghost," Hani said. "I'm an angel from heaven." She smiled brightly at Woohyun.

"Wait, what!" Woohyun exclaimed. "I thought that angels were small and sat on your shoulders, I didn't know that they are life sized."

"I think you've been watching too many movies," Hani replied. "Anyways, I'm here since you made a wish yesterday."

Woohyun started to remember about his wish. He looked at Hani and saw her smiling at him. Then he saw her pure, white wings. "This must be a dream." Woohyun started to slap himself thinking that he would wake up at any moment. When he still saw the girl standing in front of him, he knew that it was clearly, not a dream. "What have I done. I regret making that wish," he said to himself. He looked around and saw the other members wide awake and they were all staring at the girl. "There's still a chance that it's a dream," he said as he started to slap himself again.