Sleepover

Unexpected Angel

Author's note: There is a slight spoiler for the ending of the movie "Secretly, Greatly" in this chapter. So spoiler alert.


 

"Dang it, I was so close," Sungyeol said.

Sungyeol was playing against Hani on a Naruto game; his character fell on the ground in defeat as Hani's charcter strikes a pose.

"Yay, I won!" Hani cheered.

"Hmph, it was because I was going easy on you," Sungyeol said as he crossed his arms and pouted.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say," Hani said as she rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Then that means Hani's and Woohyun's team won," Sunggyu said.

"That's right, we're the best," Woohyun said with a smile. "Right Hani?" He raised his hand up for her to high-five him.

"Yup," Hani said as she high-fived Woohyun.

"So, since we won, we don't have to pay for the food," Woohyun said. "You guys can decide among yourselves to determine who will pay for it."

Everybody turned and looked at Sunggyu. Sunggyu, seeing everybody's stares, knew what would happen next. "I know, I know," Sunggyu said as he took out his phone. He let out a sigh as the phone rang. "Why is it always me," he mumbled.


 

Everybody was sitting in the living room, eating pizza and watching TV.

"Thank you Sunggyu oppa, for the food," Hani said as she smiled at Sunggyu.

"You're welcome Hani," Sunggyu said as he smiled back. "You're so polite compared to the others." Sunggyu glared at the other members.

The Infinite members saw Sunggyu glare at them and gulped. "Thank you Grandpa Gyu," they said in unison.

"Well, at least they're trying," Sunggyu said to himself.

"I have a question," Hani said as she raised her hand.

"What is it?" Sungjong asked.

"Why are we eating in the living room?" Hani asked. "Shouldn't we eat in the kitchen."

"Hani, Hani, you don't know anything about sleepovers," Sungjong said as he shook his head. "During sleepovers, we should eat while watching a movie."

"But we're not watching a movie," Hani said.

Sungjong looked at the TV. A TV show was playing on it. "Oh, you're right," Sungjong said.

"Then should we watch a movie?" Dongwoo asked. "Woohyun, do you have any new movies?"

"Yeah, let me get them," Woohyun said as he got up. He walked over to the cabinet and and opened it. "What type of movie do you want?" Woohyun asked.

"How about an action movie," Myungsoo suggested.

Woohyun searched for an action movie to watch. "How about Secretly, Greatly. I haven't watched this movie yet," Woohyun said as he held the movie up.

"Sure," everybody replied.

Woohyun put the movie in and walked back to the couch. He sat next to Hani on the left side of the couch. Myungsoo turned off the lights as the movie played.

During the movie, they were all laughing at the funny parts and were intensely watching during the action scenes.

"Wow, that guy is really cool," Hani mumbled to herself as she was watching Lee Hyun Woo's action scene.

*Does she like guys like Lee Hyun Woo?* Woohyun thought to himself. He looked over at Hani and saw that she was really into the movie. He smiled to himself. *She looks really cute being so focused in the movie like that.*

Hani felt somebody looking at her and turned her head towards Woohyun's direction.

Woohyun, with his fast reflexes, saw her start to turn her head and quickly looked away.

Hani saw Woohyun intensely watching the movie. *Weird, I thought that I felt somebody looking at me. Oh well, I bet it was nothing.* Hani shrugged it off and turned back to the TV.

*Whew, that was close.* Woohyun let out a relief sigh and luckily Hani was too engrossed into the movie to hear it.

At the end of the movie, all of the main characters died while showing their amazing friendship which made everybody in the room cry. Sungjong passed a tissue box around and everybody took a bunch of tissues. The box eventually reached Hani, who was crying a waterfall, and she took a handful of tissues. She passed it to Woohyun, but he was turned around. "Woohyun oppa, do you want some tissues?" she asked him as she was wiping away her tears.

"No, I didn't cry at all," Woohyun said with a quivering voice.

Hani looked over at Woohyun and saw him trying to wipe away his tears in secret. She smiled as she saw Woohyun trying to hide his tears and took out a tissue. "Oppa, you don't have to hide your tears in front of me," Hani said, "just let it all out. We're friends aren't we?" Hani reached over and wiped away Woohyun's tears with a tissue.

Woohyun felt comforted by what she said and started to bawl his eyes out. "Why did they have to die?!" Woohyun cried as he took a handful of tissues and blew his nose. "They were such good friends!"

Hani started to pat Woohyun's back. "I know, but that's just the way the movie was written," Hani said.

"Why did the writers have to end it so sad?!" Woohyun said as he kept crying.

As Woohyun was crying, Hani was trying to comfort him. Hani then started to look around and saw that the other members were crying a waterfall by themselves. "Aigoo, and I thought that I was sensitive," Hani said as she started to comfort each member.